forty-six

justin

"go inside me already, can't wait anymore." dani moaned as i rubbed my fingers back and forth and her clit, and playing with her pussy.

"ok baby." i said smirking , and then inserted myself into her, but doing small thrusts , and going slow like a turtle.

"justin!" danielle screamed. "fuck fuck fuck me harder!"

"only if you call me daddy." i said, stern look on my face.

"daddy fuck me! fuck me until i can't walk tomorrow!" she whined, voice cracking.

i slammed myself into her, thrusting with each force more than the last until...

"hailey!" i screamed.

she came busting through the door-

-
"justin, wake up," danielle was hovering over me, her breasts looking sexy as she was just in a v neck shirt and some panties.

"what?" i said, like nothing happened. she probably heard me scream.

"look down."

i noticed the humongous bulge in my shorts, probably from the wet dream that i had just experienced.

"get on the floor." i commanded dani.

"excuse me?"

"get on the floor, and take off your shirt and panties."

"justin, it's 3 am, your parents are in the next room, and we'll be caught."

"i don't fucking care. now do it."

she took her shirt and her panties off, and then got down, laying on the floor.

i took off my shorts and my calvin kleins at the same time, and i didn't sleep with a shirt .

"you better be ready." i demanded. "we're going straight into this. no kissing, no foreplay, nothing."

"yes daddy."

i slammed myself into her with so much force that she couldn't control her moan, which was loud as fuck.

"justin!" she yelled as each of my thrusts kept slamming into her with much force as the other.

her legs wobbled under mine, which meant she was close. "daddy, can i cum now?" she asked.

"not yet baby, just wait until daddy is close. "

after a few more thrusts, they got sloppier because i was close to my high.

dani couldn't control it any more, and then she cummed. she did it all over, and it got on my lower back, on my legs, the floor.

"sorry daddy."

"now im going to cum babygirl."

"your pullout game better be strong." she was serious.

"don't worry, it is."

and it was.

-

I HAVE REALLY BAD CRAMPS RN AND UGHHHH

SOMEONE TEXT ME OR SOMETHING TO GET MY MIND OFF OF THEM

-Angelique xx 😭😭😩