forty-four

JUSTIN CANCELED HIS MEET AND GREETS FVDGVFGGFFGG IM SO UPSET BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM LIKE YAYYY NO OTHER HOES CAN MEET MY MAN OOPS

-
"im so nervous."

"don't be," justin told me as he walked up the pathway to the front door. "and why are you so nervous anyway?"

"im not good with parents, especially moms."

"elaborate."

"one called me a slut, another a bitch, one said i wasn't good enough for her son, and about two others didn't liked me just because im black."

"wow."

"yeah, not the perfect track record you see." i said as we stood at the steps.

"well, i assure you they don't care your black, and if they are, or if they say you're a slut or not good enough for me, then we're outta here."

in response , i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "maybe i should treat you later tonight, daddy."

"don't even think about it, we're at my house and you're too loud that we can't just sneak."

"fuck."

-

after talking for a while more, justins mom pattie came to the door to open it, jaxon and jazzy trailing behind her.

"justin! justin!" they yelled when they saw him, and i took this as an opportunity to introduce myself to his mom.

i knew that justin didn't have a great relationship with his mom, he said that it had faded and he is much closer with his dad. but he brought both of them together , to meet me and spend christmas with eachother.

"hello, ms mallete, im danielle, nice to meet you ma'am ."

"please , call me pattie, nice to meet you." she said smiling , and she held out her hand that i great fully shook.

"hi! im jazmine, but you can call me jazzy!" the little girl said, squealing and then she gave me a big hug.

jaxon was still talking to justin so i couldn't meet him yet.

"hi jazzy, im danielle. and you're so pretty!" i say complimenting her. the little girl was very pretty and nice to see me.

"you're wayyy prettier though!" she pouted . "but i knew we were going to be great friends."

"yu-" i was cut off with a tap in my side and i looked down to see jaxon with a smirk on his face. the same fucking smirk his brother always wore.

"jaxon, and i know you're danielle." he said in a cool tone. "you're hot."

i gaped. has justin been teaching his brother his fuckboy ways?

luckily, jazmine replied to him for me. "that's justins girlfriend! im telling!" they began chasing me around the house.

"they already love you babe." i heard in my ear and turned to see justin. i gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"ewwwwwww!" i heard in the background.

-

Double update?? Hmmm 😏😏