forty-one

^this was 3 days ago so shows you just how much I procrastinate while writing this book
-

about five minutes later, justin actually had facetimed me, and i was debating on whether or not to decline his call. but ultimately , i didn't.

"hey." he said once the FaceTime went through.

"cut the shit justin. this isn't some friendly call we're making right now."

"so what kind of call is it?"

"a call explaining why im talking to you over facetime instead of face to face."

"well i could answer that."

"and i would live to hear your response."

"you went all crazy physco bitch on me."

i laughed. "oh justin, i did tht for a reason."

"and what was that reason?"

"hailey." he rolled his eyes. "no don't roll your fucking eyes at me justin. you know what im talking about. you always leaving me in the dust for her. and im fucking sick-" i was cut off by a catch in my throat and then, a year rolling down my cheek. "im sick and tired of it justin. you're my boyfriend, justin, not hers and we're going to be done unless you stop with all the hailey shit."

"baby..." he trailed off, not knowing the right words to say. "im sorry that you're crying and that i was so invested in hailey. from the point on, you're my priority, not hailey, you're number one danielle."

"but justin how am i going to know to believe you this time. you don't Ben understand, you're always number one with everyone. and im fucking serious."

"i don't know what else to say except that im telling you the truth."

i straightened myself back up. "one more chance. that's it justin. now lets not dwindle on this anymore. it's over."

"okay."

"okay."

"so christmas is coming up,"

"yeah, it's its 4 days."

"so i was wondering if you wanted to spend it with my family. they would love to meet you, especially jaxon and jazzy."

"really?"

"yeah they would love you."

"okay then, yeah sure."

"we're going to leave in 2 days."

"justin i think we should tell people now." i said.

"really? okay ill let my fans know tonight."

"allright."

"when are you coming back?"

"maybe tomorrow night, i need a little me time."

"okay baby."

"but you better know when i come back we're going to have some bomb ass makeup sex."

he smirked. "ill fuck you so hard babe."

"actually , can bizzle fuck me? i bet he'll be more better in bed then justin or rick. and even jason."

"they're all the same person, i don't have split personalities dani."

"yeah okay whatever. goodnight justin."

"night babe."

-

SORRY THIS UPDATE WAS WAAAY OVERDUE SO IMA DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS

-Angelique ❤❤