Chapter Four

...RILES POV...
.
.
.
I woke up to the irritating scent of an infirmary.

I opened my eyes and felt the weight of Cas on my stomach. I sat up and started to pet him, he purred in delight.

No one was in the infirmary and there were no sounds of footsteps heading this way.

I shifted into my cat form and jumped in the vent with Cas following behind.

I heard talking in the distance, so I followed the sound.

The vent grate revealed a group of people then JARVIS said, "Sir, there appears to be pests in the vent above,".

Clint looked up and said, "Not it, I'm never going after pests in the vents again,".

I looked at Cas who purred in delight.

I could hear the eye roll in Tony's words, "Still mad about that Clint?".

Clint opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by my laughter.

Tony facepalmed and everyone was looking for the source confused. I leapt from my place in the vent, landing on the bar. Cas followed suit, perching behind me.

My famous grin found its way to my face and I purred, "Oh dear brother, was I missed?"

His face screamed 'not again'.

Everyone was staring at me, so I jumped off the table and shifted back mid-leap.

Cas jumped shortly after, landing on my shoulder.

I walked up to Tony and leaned against him arms folded. "Not gonna introduce me to your friends, hm? Anyway,".

I turned to face the group, "My names Riles Stark, but everyone else calls me Cheshire,".
.
.
.
...TONY POV...
.
.
.
  Oh no, not again. Last time she came over she booby-trapped everything. Even after she left I was still getting pranked.

I love her, but seriously, I hope she leaves soon. She needs finds a new apartment and leave soon, both her and her evil cat.

"-veryone else calls me Cheshire,".

Oh great, she introduced herself to the team. She's sticking around for a while it seems.

The cat is smirking... Cats aren't supposed to be able to do that... God no, what do they have planned?