Chapter Eleven

Days like this repeated until we finished all the seasons.

Cas, Pietro and I had no problem with that.

The team, on the other hand, was a different story.

At the moment, Pietro and I were holding onto the sides of my door frame as Tony, Wanda, and Clint were trying to drag us out of the room by our ankles.

It wasn't working well for them.

I screeched, "Caaaaasssss!!!" We all heard the small thumps of his paws running from down the hallway.

I looked over to see Cas jump on Clint's back, again.

Cas has a problem with Clint, I've noticed.

His inhuman screech of pain echoed throughout the hallway causing footsteps to run in our direction. Steve, Thor, and Natasha came from around the corner.

When Natasha got close to Cas and Clint, Cas jumped onto Tony's back and started biting his neck, freeing me.

I screeched and ran into my room.

Pietro not far behind. We slammed the door and Cas slipped through the vent not even five minutes later.

I locked the door and yelled, "Peasants!"

I slid down the door with Pietro.

I laid my head on his shoulder and took a breath.

I felt Pietro lay his head on mine and we sat there for a moment.

When we had caught our breath, I stood up and walked over to my game shelves.

I grinned as I found one of my personal favorites, Skyrim. I heard Pietro get up and come up behind me.

I grabbed the game and turned towards him, "Ever played?"

He shook his head, "What is it about?"

My grin widened, "I'll set it up and let you play,".

He sat on the bed as I bent over and turned on the Xbox, and ejected the disc holder. I put in Skyrim and closed the disc holder, grabbing a controller as I turned around.

I started up Skyrim and clicked new game before handing the controller over to Pietro.