Chapter Twenty-Five

...NATASHA POV...
.
.
.
She doesn't even know who she is, she didn't even recognize her brother.

She's scared of us I could see it in her eyes.

Everyone else looked pained, "You..." Tony hesitated, "You don't remember your name?"

She shook her head silently, "Riles, your name is Riles Stark, you're my sister."

Her head tilted in confusion, "I don't know you," she said hesitantly and quietly.

Riles seemed nervous about this interaction.

I nudged Steve and tilted my head towards the door when he turned.

I started walking out and he followed shortly behind, "Yeah Nat?"

I folded my arms against my chest and leaned against the door frame, "She's scared, it would be best if only a few people at a time were in the room," I informed him quietly. I didn't want her to hear.

Steve nodded and sighed, "We'll get everyone out except for Pietro and Tony, she's spent more time with them than anyone else."

I nodded in agreement and tapped my earpiece, "Hey Clint, grab Thor, Wanda, and Bruce and come here."

Clint nudged Thor and motioned towards the doorway, doing the same to the others before coming into the hallway.

"What?" Clint asked when he left the room.

"Let's just leave Tony and Pietro in there and see if she remembers anything. She's scared and we may intimidate her, if she remembers anyone it'll be them."

The rest nodded in agreement and sat on the floor, while Clint and I leaned against the wall.
.
.
.
...RILES POV...
.
.
.
Natasha and Steve left the room, then Clint, Thor, Wanda, and Bruce followed.

They left me here alone with Tony and Pietro, I was suspicious about it.

Pietro sat on the bed to one side and Tony sat on the other.

The little kitten, Cas, was still purring on my chest.

Tony and Pietro started telling random stories about things that I had apparently done and my hobbies, things I liked.

It was odd learning about me from other people that I didn't know.