Just Friends?

......*Austin*..........

I wake up and see that Abigail was cold I got up and looked at the time. It was barely 2:56. I got out of the bed picked Abigail and put her on my bed nexted to me I slowly fill asleep again.

.

.

.

.

..........*Abigail*..........

I wake up and see Austin still asleep I notices that I was next to him and on the bed I. I got out my close from my black bag. I got to his restroom and changed and washed up. I see that Austin ribbing his eyes and brushed his hair back with his hand "Will you finally you wake up!" "shut up." he said laughing at me. He got up and changed in to his basketball shorts. and a Nike t-Shirts and washed up. I looked at him as he walked back to me I smiled and gave him a hug my arms were around his neck his hand were on my waste. I could fill his smile I looked at him just polling back and he leans in for a kiss I lean in more too I felt his breath on my lips he leans in more I felt his lip on my lip I was soo shocked that I had actually kiss him I had a crush on him since we first meet. I felt him lean back were we stopped kissing. "You kids come down and eat breakfast!" Austin's mom yelled at us. We dont say a word to each other I walked down holding Austin's hand I pulled him with me. We ate and all me and Austin walked to the park and I see Robert. "Hey me and the crew are over here!" Robert yelled at us.