Maybe???

A day had passed and I was walking in to school with my phone in my hand and My blue jeans shorts and my grey V-nack shirt On with my white high top converse. Oh can forget my binder in my other hand. I look at my phone as I walked in the halls "Addy!" I heard. Austin called back. I had turned around to see Austin walking to me with his black beanie on and his truckfit jacket on and his black pants with his red and black J's on. He was walking to me and talking. "Hey!!!!!!!!" I said soo happy to see him. We have been texting since the prom and we have texted a lot and I love it.

*Writing*

  I was in writing and Austin was in my class I had to write a 5 page story about a good thing that happen in my life. Will everyone in the class had to write the same thing. Will I guess I could write about meeting Austin and the crew? I guess???? I looked over to Austin and he was smiling at me I smiled back. I had feel me phone buzz in my pocket so I had took it out to see Austin had texted me I smile and read this

Hey Addy just wanted to tell you I love you and I want to talk to you after school ~ love Austin forever and ever.

I smiled and looked up I had looked over to Austin I had looked backed to my phone and texted him this

Me:Ok I love you and I hope me and you can start dating again??~love Addy forever and ever.

Austin: Of course. I would love to start dating again gtg think the teacher saw use?

 * Lunch*

  I was sitting next to Austin I was in the corner of the table of course with Austin. I love just talking with Austin and the crew I think I think I knew what to put in the story for class.?? " Hey Addy what are writing about in writing class you know the whole 5 page thing?" "Oh yea I think I'm going to write about you guys and how I meet you guys and that I love y'll and that i love y'll in my life." I smiled.

*At my house writing my home work*

  This is going to write this in my story.

  I think the good think that happened in my life is meet My best friends Austin Robert and Alex and Zach.

  When we first meet was when  they were new there....................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys like it soo far will ill update soon gtg mom calling byeeeeee love you guys

Vote, read and comment love y'll