AUSTIN!!!!! (Part 2)

Little bit of AUSTIN part 1*

  Me and Luke were going to a all black party and Austin said he was staying home. Then I saw him at the party!!!

All this thought started going through my mine. Then I hear..........LUCYS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!! "Look Abigail Lucy just invited me and I just got here." he tried to talk his way out "Ok so when I had texted you, you said that you were in your room?" I said calmed down. "Oh Umm sorry?" he said looking off to the side. He pulled me to the side and talked to me. "Ok I'm sorry I didn't what you to worry about Lucy asking me to go with her. I'm sorry!" he explains. I gave him a hug and He promised not to lie to me. Luke's walked in and talked to us. Lucy had walked off. I still can't believe that Austin did that. Soon had went home with Robert and Alex. I was still at the party. I was sitting while Luke's dance with someone.

The next Day at school*

  I was in first period with Austin. And Lucy walked in and gives Austin a smile and give a smile back. He had told her something to make her laugh. Which was weird because like to back ago they hated each other. I think something when on at the party. I hope their Just friends???

Two day went by*

  Austin still hadn't ask me to the prom and I think his going with Lucy and I think they like each other. Because Austin has been hanging out with her not with me or Alex,Robert and Zach. We will see I think. And Austin has three days until prom and I all ready have a white dress with rhinestones on the top and just plan white on the bottom and I have heels that are skin color and yea my make and my hair style is going to be cruly. But yea. "Abigail!!" the teacher shouted "yea what" "The principal needs you!" she says like I'm supposed to care. Ok so I got up and walked to the principles office and sat at the sits until they call me name "Ms.Molina Will see you now!" the person calls out. "Ok thank you." I walked pass her. "Hi Ms.Molina" I smiled "Abigail Umm Lucy told that you are going out with her Boyfriend Austin. Behind her back is this ture?" she answered. I thought and thought and finally answer "Oh I am I'm sorry I will break up with him to day I'm sorry for the trouble!" I said.

  I walked up to Lucy and saw Austin walk up to her. "UHH!" I made a noise. Austin looked up and.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and tell me what should happen next or kik me (Utmolina). Thank for all the reads and votes love you guys