The Girl At School

Me and Austin and the crew and Sarah walk in school. We all walked to are class. I was still walking with Austin when.... "Hey Austin how about me and you go on a date sometime this night??" this girl named Lucy flirted. "Uh if you don't know me and him are going out!" I said with a attitude. "Ohh I know I just think his better off with me you know a pretty girl!" she said laughing with her little friends. "Umm Hi. Just to tell you I like her and she's pretty!" Austin said "Austin baby." She said patting his cheek "Every guy likes me here and I know your new here so if I say you should go out with me your going to got it!" she said getting mad. "Yeah umm not every guy likes you!" Austin said putting her in her place "Yeah I don't like I said I like her!" He said hugging me. "Yeah when you get tired with her and dump her call me!" she said looking at him giving him her number. "Umm I don't want your number so you should take that back!" he said take her hand and put the note with her number on it in her hand. Lucy just walked away looking at me like she was going to try to make Austin break up with me. I was kinda scared but Austin just said "Nothing will break us up." I smiled. He took me to class and he walked in and sat by me.

We were in lunch I wasn't eating because I didn't like the food they had. "Hey so I have to go shopping with Sarah!" Alex said take her hand "After school!" He just smiled at her. I thought that was really cute but someone snaked me back. Lucy had pushed me of my chair. She was about to set by Austin but Robert had hurried and sat next to him. "Oh My Gosh true friend ship. I hate that!" she said looking at me and Robert while walking away.

At my house with Austin and Robert.We were talking about Lucy. "Its ok she not going to make me break up with you." Austin said "Yeah and I have you guys back!" Robert said. I walked over to hug Austin and Robert.

Austin had ran to the store to go get so Ice cream. I was just sitting next to Robert. He was just saying that he won't let Lucy break me and Austin up. I was hugging him for a little bit. We had got our minds off of it. We were eating ice cream and watch.