The1 part of my home work

They were new here and my friend had told me that they were new I couldnt wait to meet them. I had walked up to them and asked what was they'er name they each said they'er name Austin, Alex, Robert and Zach. I had told them my name. i was cool to see new peolpe and this school for once. I had saw that they had the next class with me i had walked them and sat in the class.........

  "Hey can I come in?" Austin Asked "Sure!" I said opening the door. He scan my room "Let me guess your working on that stupid homework that's you have to write." he said pointing at my desk. "Hey I'm hoping I get a good grade!" I said sitting on my chair. "what are you write about, I mean I know you have to write about The happiest thing that happened to you, But what are you writing about?" he question "Will I don't know if I should tell you?" I said "Come on Addy just tell me!" Austin said wanting to know so mad. "Will i have to read it in front of the whole class tommorw, so im not saying until tommorw." i said with a laugh. Austin and i were just sitting there on my laptop. We were just watching funny pranks gone wrong.

  It was a hour later and Austin had to leave for basetball with the boys. And I was working on my home work. Where i lifted off was

  After that class i had saw that one of them fell asleep in the class. We walked to lunch they had sat at me and my friends table. My friends met them and after all this me and Austin, Alex, Robert and Zach became friends.

I had Fell a sleep and i had saw Its was like 6:25Am i had got ready for school i had gradded my homework and my bag and i graddedmy phone and headphones and walked out the door to see Austin waiting for me. I jumped in for a hug. We started to walk And we talked but we had got to school. We to our classes

  I was in writing class I had looked over to Austin and saw that he was on his phone. i laugh alittle and look at the teacher and saw he already picked up the home work. i guess he was going to read it his self im just happy i got it done. My phone buzz. i took it out to see Austin Text me

So what you write????

you will see ok...........