The Guy At the Mall

I had awake up next to Austin. I was hugging him. I got up and walked to my phone I saw that my best friend Jennie had texted me. I called her up and asked if she wanted to go to the mall just me and her. She had said yes I wake up the guys. "Hey me and a friend are going to the mall you guys can stay or leave I don't care. I had got my shirt that was see throw that was dark purple and my tank top that was white and my black short shorts and my Vans that matched my shirt. I walked in my restroom and took a shower and washed up and got ready. I texted Jennie.

me: Hey r you ready

jennie: Yeah Im walking to your house.

me:Ok see you in a minute

I had put down my phone and saw that the guys and Sarah were sitting on the bed. "Ok so are you guys staying?" "Yeah!" Austin said walking towards me. He leaned in and kissed me. I blushed and stepped back so that we weren't kissing any more. I was still blushing I had hugged him and looked at Alex he was making fun of us. "See you in two hours bye love you!" I said "Bye guys and Sarah!" "Bye!" they said I walked down stairs and open the door Jennie was already here I hugged her and start walking. We talked and I had told her that I have a boyfriend! "Oh my gosh Abigail your so lucky!" She said with a smile on her face and so happy for me. She didn't have a boyfriend so she's always happy for people that do have one thats one of the reasons why me and her are best friend's

.

.

.

We were there

.

.

"Abigail lets go to the Vans store first!" She said pointing at the store. "Hey do you like this on me?" I asked but I couldn't find her. I had took of the shoe that was blue. I had walked around with only on shoe on. "Here you are was wrong?" I said she was hiding behind the door. "It's the guy from school that I like!" she said "Who?" I said "Decker!" "Oh yeah" I had said trying to pull her in. She finally walked in and I said "Made he won't notice you?" I said looking at him. "Hey Jennie! Whats up?" Decker said "Thanks alot Abigail!" She said "Hey you work here?" Jennie said waving hi. "Yeah" he said "This is one of my favorite store's!" She said. "Yeah I heard thats why I got the job!" Jennie had started to blush. "Will im gonna go its later Jennie you can stay here!" I said awkwardly walking away. "K bye!" She said forget me.

.

.

.

I had walked home and opened the door and walked to my room. "Hey!" Austin said hugging me. I handed a bag to him "Two are for you and the rest for the guys Austin you have the red and black ones and Alex black and white one for Robert and the gray on is for Zach. Here Sarah I got you this!" I said with a smile on my face. They all open in Austin had red cap and a black chain with the Truckfit sing. and the same for the guys but they had only chains and different colors. I had got Sarah a neon pink shirt that said Alex on the back and Sarah on the front. They all hugged me "Thanks!" they said Austin had kissed me.