I guess I'm not just a friend?

I wake up with my hair all over the place and my cover's on the floor. I got off my bed and picked up my cover's and fixed my bed. I had took a shower and I got out of the restroom and I was wearing my black pants and my Nikes that was purple and white and my flowy shirt that was just purple and my tank top that was white. I had got out my phone and got on my Instagram and Twitter and my kik and I saw that Alex kiked me saying "Soo I heard you and Austin ade going out to night :-)??" and he said that at like 7:39 am and I looked at the clock and saw that it was like 8:00 pm and I texted back saying "Who tolled u????" I waited for a while and I thought he maybe with Sarah or Zach and Robert and maybe Austin. I had heard my mom yelled from downstairs she had said "Abby your sister and brother are coming tomorrow so be ready to have dinner with them!" "Ok my I will!" I yelled back. I had got my phone and my black jacket and had walked out of the house.

.

.

.

*A One Hour had passed*

.

.

I had called up Sarah and asked her if she wanted to going to the mall. She and said yes and she had asked if she could bring some friends. I was there and I had saw her walk In throw the door and I saw like 4 other girls with her. She had walked up to me and gave me a hug and said "This is Destiny and ponted at her and this is Molly and this is Taylor I had waved hi and we got to know each other and shoped.

.

.

.

it was about the time that Austin is going to pick Abigail up

.

.

*Austin*

I was getting ready for the date and I was wear my Nikes that was red and my black skinny jeans and my shirt that said Truckfit and my jacket that was black and my shirt was red and my cap that said Truckfit that was white and red. I was ready and I had texted Abby if she was ready she had said yes. I was nervous and and I had ask my mom to pick up Abigail and take us to eat pizza. Soon I was a Abby house I had knocked on the door. She had open it and looked up at me.

_____________________________________

kik:Utmolina

Instagram:Unitymolina

help me and comment on what happens on the date and it has to be nice.

love you guys.