The Hit

I wake up to see a window and I knew it's wasn't my room. I look over to Austin. "Abby are you awake? Abby!!" Austin worried. "Hi." I said with a dry mouth. "Are you okay? What happened?" "hey do you want some water?" Alex asked. "Yes thank you." I sat up. I looked at Austin and said "We were texting and i had grabbed  my phone and I started texting you and then that was the last I saw." I said looking around the room. I at the door to see someone opened it. "Abby are you okay?" my best friend Jennie came in. "Yeah I'm okay." Me and Jennie and the crew were talking and then the Dr came in and spoke "Yes you have a broken wrist and you need some stiches on your leg and face."  "Ok Dr thanks." I said. He had walk out of the room. I looked at the boys and Jennie and smiled.

45mins later me and Austin and the boys and Jennie came with me to get my stiches and my brace for my wrist. As i was getting my stiches Austin and Jennie were hold my hands. i could see my blood from my head breep on my hands. Soon we when and Jennie's mom piccked us up. I had called my mom and told her everything and she was scared at first but she was happy it was nothing to bad but she had to pay for the hit. but she was happy im ok and the guy i hit is ok.

Me and the guys when to my house and played around with some games and soon we all fell asleep. I had woke up and see Austin next to me on the foor in my room. I got up to to true off the music that was playing I was hurting because my stiches that were on my legs I had slept on them and the hurt really bad.