REALLY I'm not doing this anymore

Austin REALLY!!!! it's ok I don't care any more just let it go.  I walk off and Austin ran after. I ran out of school and he ran after me I was just crying but I tried to stop but I couldn't. Who cares.

*Austin*

  Stop running please!! I thought as I ran after her. I shouldn't had feelings for Lucy.

*Abigail*

  I stop running and caught my breath. I looked back at Austin that had stop running and walking up to me. "Sorry!" he said and tried to hug me but I pushed him back. "I don't care you can like her all you want just leave me out of your problems. Just go to her!" I said I saw Lucy running up to us. Austin turned around to see her. And I just started to walk off. "Abigail wait!" I just stood there not even looking at him. Lucy had stop walking because I heard her footsteps in the grass. "What!" I said not tuning around. But to face all the trees in front of our school. "I just want to tell you I love you, and Lucy was just a friend I don't like her she was just helping out to ask you to prom." Austin said, but I didn't believe it. "Ok Austin then why did u ask me to the prom?" Lucy questioned. "whatever I don't care!" I yelled. I turned around and looked at Austin walking closer. And he kissed me on the lips. "I love you just remember that!" I said to Austin that made he tear up.  I walked up to Lucy "You picked a good one don't let him slip their your fingers a lot of girls like him right now." I whispered kinda in her ear. I heard Austin crying. "its ok Austin. have a great prom." I said walking away. I was crying as I walk to me house.

  *In my room crying*

  Austin:I love you

Me:don't say that it just make me cry more

Austin:but I do.

Me:You know love is a very strong word just used that word if only ur ready.

Austin:I love you is strong and that's y I use it because your so pretty and I do love you

Me:Austin sorry but BYE!! I'm all was here

  I cried more and more just looking at the texts. You know what Abigail Everything happens for a reason and something good will come out of this I thought to my self.

Next Morning*

  I was already dressed in my white converse and My shorts and my white shirt with a pink pocket. I was walking to school. I was scared to walk to school because Austin walked this way to. I had turned off my phone and had held In my backpack. And sang to my self.  I started to dance to my sing. I laugh at my self. I felt someone slip their hand in to mine and turned me around many times. I opened my eyes to see Austin. "Oh hi I said letting go of his hand and faded my smile. "Hey!" said trying to make me smile again and he tried to tickle me but it didn't work. "I'm sorry Austin I just think we should keep our distance? Sorry!" I said running off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok comments please I need help. and Kim me Utmolina. thanks for all the reads and votes please share with other people