Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alex’s POV

As soon as I got home I walked straight to my bed and face planted my mattress and sighed into my pillow.

“So it was a good concert then?” my mum asked coming out of the laundry.

“It was amazing!” I fangirled rolling onto my back, as soon as she heard my voice rise into a high pitch tone she rolled her eyes and walked away from my bedroom. I so badly wanted to tell someone that Harry not just any old Harry no! THE Harry Styles has my number! My mobile number! Little Alex from Adelaide and not only that THE Harry Styles wanted MY number! Wow what is air right now! I started to hyperventilate and then once I had calmed down I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Phe, well her real name is Phoenix but I call her Phe because she hates it and I’m allowed to because I can, she’s called Phoenix because that is where she was conceived but anyways, she is very beautiful, with long blond hair, blue sometimes slightly green, perfectly straight teeth she is flawless! Anyways I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called her holding the phone to my ear, not caring that she was most likely sleeping.

“Hello?” she said sleepily.

“PHE!” I yelled.

“Al, what did I say about drinking on school nights?”

“I haven’t been drinking,” I said confused because she has never said anything to me ever about drinking on a school night.

“Oh well why are you calling me?”

“Because I have to tell you something really exciting!”

“What could be so exciting at midnight?”

“So you know how I went to One Direction tonight?” I could practically hear her roll her eyes at me.

“Yeah, continue.”

“Well you know how Harry picks his ‘victim’ each night at the show?”

“No, anyways continue?”

“Bullshit I know you secretly like them I found a box full or merch and their CD’s.”

“pfft, what box? You’re fucking delusional!”

“Hah! See you do have one!”

“Alright yes I like them but I cannot tell anyone and I mean ANYONE,” she said in a warning tone, “but back to Harry’s victim.”

“Well it was me! I got the note he chose me to be his victim!”

“What the fuck! Why are you on the phone to me and not getting your brains fucked out by THE Harry Styles?”

“Because I was driving and had to bring Sarah and Is home,” I said in a sad tone, “But! But! But!”

“but but but what?”

“He asked for my number because he waned to get to know me! Harry Styles Wants to get to know me Oh my god! I can’t breathe!” I screamed fangirling really hard I was in tears.

“Oh jesus! Alex! Alex! Ale girl! Breathe you need to fucking breathe!” I hyperventilated into the phone before taking long deep breaths and calming down.

“Alright I’m alright I’m breathing now,” I said still breathing slowly when my phone vibrated against my ear.

“Who’s texting you?” Phe asked in a tone that’s said ‘who the fuck would be texting her at this time everyone knows she’s a Nanna.’

“I don’t know, I don’t recognize the number, oh my gosh what if its Harry!”

“Just calm down and open the message.”