Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Alex’s POV

“So what are you girls doing tonight?” my mum asked as I was grabbing my keys off of the counter.

“Just a housewarming sort of thing at Harry’s,” I smiled, a couple of days ago I had told mum all about Harry and my feelings for him but how I didn’t think he reciprocated them at all.

“Drinking?” she asked in a motherly tone although she knows I drink and doesn’t have a problem with it as long as I am responsible about it.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m sleeping, but if you want me home?” I asked hoping I wasn’t needed at home.

“No, no you girls need a night of fun, you’ve both been working really hard,” she smiled shaking her head.

“Okay thanks mum,” I smiled picking up my keys and walking out the door.

“Oh wait Alex,” my mum yelled and I turned around waiting for her to return from where she ran outside, “take these, your father and I will never drink them,” she handed me three bottles of Passion Pop one of Phe and I’s favourites.

“Thanks mum, but when did you get all of these?” I asked putting them in my bag.

“My birthday last week people should know I don’t drink fizzy sweet shit,” she laughed and kissing me on the cheek, “have fun and get your boy.” I smiled at my mums words.

“I will, love you!” I yelled heading out to my car and heading up to Phe’s place before going to Harry’s, he did offer to pick us up but I said I would drive home sometime again this weekend.

Harry’s POV

I jumped in my car and raced home from the show, I had told the girls to arrive at 9 and it was already 9:30 so I was panicking l knew Alex didn’t like to be late but Phoenix I’m not too sure, but I do know that Alex would rush her if she was running behind time. Luckily though I had cleaned the apartment and put some snacks in bowls before I left this afternoon before the show. When I got up the elevator and on my floor I could hear laughter, I recognized Alex’s loud voice, although I knew she thought she was talking at a normal indoor voice. I rounded the corner heading for my door following the noise of the girls.

“Harry!” Phoenix yelled and Alex turned around her face lighting up.

“HAZ!” she yelled looking up at me from where she was sitting seeing as I was standing right in front of her and I couldn’t help but let my sexual mind take over thinking that if she just reached up a little bit she would be at the perfect height to give me head.

“AL!” I yelled still looking down at her, and her face changed from excitement to a look of innocence.

“I forgot my key so we started without you,” she said holding up a champagne bottle and I took it from her looking at the label, it was called Passion Pop I hadn’t heard of it, but I shrugged taking a sip before unlocking my door.

“So how long have you girls been out there for?” I asked throwing my jacket and bag onto the floor next to the door.

“Like hours and hours you took ages,” Alex said dragging her feet coming out of the spare room, she called it her room but I was yet to see her sleep in it more than once.

“Are you kidding you should have called I was just hanging around with some of the people the boys and I have been sharing our tent with,” I called opening packets of things while she was rummaging around in my fridge.

“Ooh chippies,” Phoenix said running in from Alex’s room and putting her feet up on my coffee table and putting the bowl on her lap eating happily.