5.

Before y'all read this chapter, I wanted to ask you a question. Should I just continue editing this book or make a whole different book? Also, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. I love when y'all comment it gives me good feedback on what I should and shouldn't be doing ☺️

King
I sat in the office smoking a blunt trying to release some stress that I was having. Shit was starting to get hectic around here and I needed something to take my mind off all that. There was some new motherfucker in town and he was tryna tear down all that I built, but I wasn't going down without a fight and that's fasho.

Kiana was out with her parents, so I knew she wasn't gonna be around today. I wasn't in the mood for pussy today anyways and I never thought that I would say that. I just wanted to chill. Raheem was with his family and Calvin was with his girl too, so I was stuck in my house all alone.

I tugged on my dreads a bit and remembered Sahara's offer to re-twist them for me. I pulled out my phone and texted her tryna see if she would come through today. It's been about two weeks since I've seen her ever since I took her to Waffle House. I've been around Sydney, but she was never around so I haven't seen much of her.

Me: Aye you busy?
Sahara: well hello to you too
Me: hey Sahara lol
Sahara: lol wassup?
Me: nothing much, but can you come through and do my hair for me? Plz.
Sahara: yea...just text me your address

I texted her my address and left my office to go shower before she came. At the kickback, I kinda figured she ain't like the smell of weed so I showered and changed my clothes before she came. I got all the hair supplies that she would need and went downstairs to wait for her.

I just smoked, so I had the munchies and went into the kitchen to find me something to eat. I settled on a bag of chips and went back into the living room to wait on Sahara. The game was on, so I just decided to watch that until shawty showed up.

Halfway into my bag of chips, Sahara finally showed up. "Hey Sah," I opened the door and moved to the side so that she could come in. "Hey Dreux," She said walking in. I observed her outfit and she kept it simple with some sweats and an orange hoodie.

We walked into the living room and she sat on the couch. I took a seat in between her legs so that she could start on my hair. She got to work and I got comfortable on the floor. "Why is your head so damn big?" She pushed it forward and I turned around and mugged her.

"I should be asking you the same thing big head ass lil girl," I told her before turning around. "Whatever. How did you let your hair get this bad anyways?" She asked and I shrugged. "I'm a busy person," I answered and we sat in complete silence for about thirty minutes.

"How was your day?" I asked her breaking the silence. I didn't wanna just sit around here quiet, so I might as well ask her some questions. "Oh it was fine, how was yours?" She asked starting on another dread. "Alright I guess," her foot was next to me and I started massaging it.

She let out a moan and I laughed hard as hell. "Girl you acting like no one ain't ever massage your feet before," I chuckled. "I don't know, you got some magic touch," she giggled. "My bad," she said. I continued to massage her feet and she continued to twist my hair.

"Hold up," said going upstairs to the bathroom to grab some stuff. I grabbed some oil and Kiana's lil pedicure kit before going back downstairs. "You almost done with my hair?" I asked and she nodded. "Let me just finish the front and your good," she said. My hair wasn't as bad as he made it seem, it just needed a lil touch up.