24.

I don't know why I've been in such a creative mood lately you guys lol. Also, if you read the comments and are confused, it's because those comments are from before I edited. I could go back and delete them, but I am way too lazy. The new stuff should be like 2020-present day. I've changed King's character like three times so that's why you see a lot of Clarence in the comments haha. Before I edited, Dave's character came like sooo much later. Also, I like to know how you guys feel about what's going on and I feel like I'm wasting my time when I get no comments or likes. I get a lot of comments at the end so I don't know what you're thinking as you're reading. Like leave some of those side comments on the paragraph lol and I don't put those questions at the end for no reason. Anyways, enjoy :)

King
Two Days Later
April 5,2020
Atlanta, GA
2:13pm

"Dee! Dee!" Kam shook me making me snap out of my thoughts

"Aye you good bruh?" He had a concerned look on his face, but I just nodded and proceeded with the meeting.

We were at the main trap trying to go over some business, but my mind just hasn't been in it lately. Ever since I learned that it was Jayceon who killed my pops my head just been all over the place. I was hurt when my father died and right now I was having that same feeling I had when I learned that he was murdered.

The thing that hurt the most was it was someone who I considered a brother that did this shit. I literally thought of this nigga like my blood and he went and did some shit like this. That talk that we had in the hospital room two weeks ago really messed with me because all of this could've been avoided if we just had communicated properly.

The night that he was referring to was something that haunted me because I was worried sick about him. Then when I learned he was in the hospital fighting for his life, I couldn't face him. The reason I felt so guilty was because he was literally my best friend and two I felt like I abandoned him.

I didn't know that he felt like I was throwing my lifestyle in his face because that's not was I was trying to do at all. The reason why I felt like I needed to give him so much was because I knew what it was like not to have nothing. My pops wasn't always into selling drugs. Before he made it to the top, we were struggling back in Cali. We didn't have all that fancy shit until I was about 13 or 14 when we all moved to Atlanta. My uncle put my pops on and that's how he got started.

Before that, I remember us having to go to soup kitchens to get food from time to time and shopping at second hand stores and thrift stores. I didn't want him to resort to that, so that's why I told my dad to help him. I know what it's like to not have anything and I would never wish that on anyone.

Flashback to July 24th, 2015

"What y'all got planned for tonight?" Kam walked into the game room where we were all playing the game.