9.

King

I sat in the chair in my office with Calvin, Raheem, and Kamron sitting around the meeting table waiting for the meeting to start

I sat in the chair in my office with Calvin, Raheem, and Kamron sitting around the meeting table waiting for the meeting to start. After the trap was burned down, I had to start fresh and find a new location along with some more crew to run over there. I left Raheem in charge of making sure that everything went smooth over there while I left Calvin running the other warehouse. Kam and I ran the main place though.

"Alright as we all know there's some old nigga that's back in town claiming that's he's tryna get everything back that he left in Atlanta, but we can't let that shit happen aight?" Everyone nodded their heads. "He done already took out one of our main trap houses on the north side and you know that was the one that brought in the most business. We gotta go even harder though," Raheem raised his hand and i braced myself for the dumb shit that was finna come out of his mouth.

"Go ahead," I sighed. "Aw nothing dawg, I just wanted to know if you had a lighter mine out," he cheesed and I took the lighter out of my pocket throwing it at his head. "Aye you ain't even have to throw that shit at my head, you coulda just lightly tossed it," he said and I shook my head. "Anyways how about we take out a couple of his traps," Calvin suggested, but I shook my head.

"Nah that shit is too easy. We can't just do what he did to us. That's some shit that he'd just see coming," everyone nodded their heads when I made that point. When it came to situations like this it was always better to be two steps ahead of the competition and do some shit that they didn't see coming.

"I want y'all to find out who this dude is. Find out where he lay his head at, where he from, if he got any kids, a wife. All of that. If he wants a war he can have one, but it's gonna be real hard tryna knock me off my throne," I sat back in my chair. "Aye Cal you good with finding people and shit. Let us know when you get some info," Kam said and I nodded in agreement.

Calvin was the main person that we went to when it came to trying to find people. He was also real good at hacking into computers so he was really good company to keep around. "Yea I got y'all," he nodded. "So what you want me to do?" Raheem asked.

"You just sit back. Ion need what happened last time to happen again," I referred to the last time we were in some shit like this. Raheem was my best friend, but that nigga was slow and I worried about him sometimes. Every time I gave him a lil responsibility he went and fucked it up.

We're in the middle of robbing somebody and this fool went in his fridge to go make a sandwich leaving me to handle it on my own. "Aye bruh, I said I was sorry. You acting like this the time when I almost shot you in the head," he said and I shook my head. He also used to have bad aim as well.

"I'll see mane," I shook my head. "Just see what you can find out about this nigga Cal. If you find anything good just let know," I told him and he nodded. "Let's team up with Syd and his crew on this one. I got a feeling we gonna need a lot of help with this one,"