16.

Sahara
Three Months Later
Atlanta, GA
March 4th, 2020

"I deserve a push gift after I push this niggas baby out

"I deserve a push gift after I push this niggas baby out. Giving me fucking heartburn and back pain all the time," Tiana complained as we walked around Carter's shopping for their baby boy.

She was almost six months pregnant and we were at the store shopping for clothes for my new nephew. These past couple of months have been average for me. The business at the store was booming and I've been getting a lot of opportunities to work with big name celebrities.

"Have you and Sydney thought about baby names yet?" I asked her.

"Girl he wants to name our baby after designers like Dior, Armani, and the dumbest one he said was Gucci," she rolled her eyes making me laugh.

"What kind of names are you thinking of?" I asked her.

"I'm a simple person. I was thinking Christian or Tatum," she answered.

"You know I actually like those two. Why don't you combine them?" I suggested.

"Hmph. You know that's a good idea. I'll run it by Sydney," she said as we continued to look through the racks for clothes.

"What about this?" I asked Tiana holding up a light blue and navy striped onesie.

"Hmm that's cute," she took it from me and put it in the basket.

"So besides you being in pain, is the baby healthy?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah he's alright," she rubbed her growing belly. "Sydney's definitely getting more excited everyday," she smiled.

"How are you feeling about being pregnant now?" I remember at the beginning she wasn't too excited.

"I mean the timing isn't exactly perfect, but I've gotten over that. He's definitely my biggest blessing," She told me making me smile.

"I'm happy for you. You and Syd are going to be great parents," I told her.

Sydney and Tiana were definitely my biggest support system and I'm glad that I have them in my life. They always had my back when I needed them and vice versa. They didn't have to leave Antigua with me, but they did which really showed their loyalty.

Speaking of Antigua, I haven't seen or talked to King since that day. It was really hard for me at first because I was really getting used to being around him and I was genuinely falling for him. He called, texted, sent flowers and everything, but I just thought it was better if I left it alone.