Midnight Meal

Prince Bubba Gumball of the the candy kingdom looked over the balcony, the moon shining down on his pale pink skin. The wind howling through the night. "You know all the bad things come out at night, Gummy" Marshall Lee The Vampire King whispered as he appeared right beside Bubba. He frightened Bubba at first, But then he recognized who it was after he felt the fangs grazing his neck. "Then I'm guessing that's why you're​ about isn't it, Lee?" Bubba said all fear and shakiness out of his voice. He spoke powerfully and with grace. "Only so I can have the best food available, but I guess low grade red will have to do." As he started to suckle on Bubba's neck, Bubba Moaned out and arched his back as he was placed on the bed by The King. He kissed the prince passionately like he has been waiting a forever to do so. Bubba felt the sharp fangs against his tongue, caressing one with ​the tip of his tongue, causing Marshall let out one of the most splendid moans he'd ever heard. He slowly started to take off the princes clothes, piece by piece until the pink boy was left in only a pair of pink boxers. The King licked his lips at the sight of the pink boy. The king started to lick and suck the boy from the top of his neck and then made his way down to his nipples. He began to tug on the sensitive buds making the prince moan and squirm from the teasing. He left the princes buds, after a few minutes of teasing, made his way to the princes member. The strawberry pink boy was already dripping a pink candy flavored pre-cum. Marshall took one swipe over the hilt and he was addicted to the sweet taste of the Prince. The king started at the tip and sucked slowly inching closer and closer toward Bubba's base. Bubba was squirming and moaning from all the attention down below, he felt as though he was gonna release soon. The King licked Bubba's Gum-balls. Which caused a shiver to go up Bubba's back, giving out the reaction Marshall desired. He brought the member and the princes balls inside his mouth. He began to deep throat the prince. He sucked and swallowed all the prince's sweet juices, only intensifying his hunger. Bubba felt he was nearing release  and tried to warn Marshall to move,  but Marshall stayed sucking until the prince released a huge load in hi mouth.  In which Marshall swallowed every single drop. Marshall telling the prince that "You tasted like a bittersweet strawberry". When Bubba looked at the tent in Marshall's boxers, his only thought was 'So very large..'. It was as if Marshall had read his thoughts, he dropped his underwear with a smirk, and made his way to Bubba. Marshall, finding only lotion in the drawer, began to use vigorous amount to moisten his member. He prepared the prince's glory hole, rubbing it with the strawberry scented lotion. The King looked at the prince as he began to enter the warm, tight cavern. The prince felt all the pain that was being emitted from his lower half. He wanted it out, but he knew that Marshall wasn't going to quit, so he held in until the King stop pushing. Bubba figured it was the end and guessing that  Marshall was all the way in him. Much to the princes demise Marsh asked 'Are you ready for the rest?' And with one quick thrust Marshall was fully in. He gave the prince time to adjust to his size. Gumball gave a small nod to let Lee know he could continue. He pulls out and pushed his way back into the Prince, both males releasing groans of pleasure. Marshall picking up a steady pace, began to hump the younger male. "More.." The prince moaned as he felt the King's member pushing into him at a lighting speed. Marshall felt himself getting ready to cum, with one final thrust the king bit the prince's neck as he came deep with in him. With that bite the prince already on edge released between there stomachs. Marshall being the cock bastard he is states  'That was one of the best meals I've had in a long time ".

With a blow if a breath coming from both of them, they both pass out Fin

Fin