Nerd's Victim

I'm alive!!! School's almost out so i'll be able to write more y'all sexy selves!! That song above is very special to me and it's been my anthem for about a good month. MY birthday is coming up YAYY!!

Part 1:

"Hump Me!! Fuck Me!! Daddy better make me choke, YOU BETTA!!! Hump Me Fuck ME MY tunnel loves the deep-throat!!! Lick Lick Lick Lick!! I Wanna eat yo dick! But~" I pouted as my sister cut off the music, I glared at her wishing she'd fall off her broomstick. "Girl!!!! This is MY house, I pay the bills in this banana, don't be cutting off my music" She rolled her eyes and went to sit down on the couch. 

Before we get deep in the story lemme tell you who I am, I Am Barnaby Prince Gumball, AKA Bubba, Gumball, Prince, and a few other horrid names that I totally despise. I am the valedictorian at all the schools I've been too. I'm 16 and already got a degree from Harvard. Right now, I wanted to know what it felt like to go to school with kids around my age, key word being 'around' since everyone's older than me here. But that don't mean I ain't looking at these sexy twenty year old's out here on this college campus. Age ain't nothing but a number, but I've been staying in this apartment on the edge of campus and my older sister AKA as my legal guardian comes and checks on me even though I'm fine. But to be truthful, my family is picked on. Our hair is naturally pink when we are born and stays that way, I guess its the way we are born. My sister and I weren't lucky enough to just get the pink streak in our hair like my cousins, we got the full bubblegum pink, and our last name is gumball. Fate is a bitch i swear. Back to the present now.

"There are children in the room!" I literally forgot my nephew Mayson was in the room, I blushed and fell back in my huge memory foam chair. "I'm so not ready to start school, what if they pick on me THEY ARE NORMAL REGULAR PEOPLE!!" She looked unfazed by tantrum, and just stroked her hand through my head. "It'll be alright Bubba,  you'll be good at this school like any of the other ones" "I love you Bonnie" "I love you too goof-ball, I have to get the little monkey back home before he stays up all night" She kissed my head and I kissed the babies head and gave he a hug "Tell Marcy I said I!!" "Speaking of Marcy, she said her younger cousin was attending this school also, she said you would know him when you saw him, something about black hair and pale skin" I knew what she was referring to, Marcy had midnight black hair and the whitest of skin I'd seen, I'd know her cousin from that single detail. I saw her go out the door and I lock it behind her. I go get an apple out of the fridge and get ready for bed. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

END OF PART 1 PREVIEW 
IF YOU WANT MORE HIT THAT FAVORITE BUTTON AND FOLLOW MEE JUST SAYING

Giovani is outtie!! '_'                  >.<                     ^.^                 I'll steal yo man/girl....*Winks* Hey Bae hit me up in that wattpad private messenger