Shut Up And Drive Part 1

Shut Up and Drive

Bonnibeau Prince AKA Gumball had a knack for hitting the Petal to the Metal. He hasn't lost a race yet in his professional racing career. Well...that's why you see the word 'Professional'. There is only two people who has actually beaten him and one of those happened to be his older sister Bonnie. She's known as the princess of the track, while her little brother got the title 'Prince'. Kind of ironic how it coordinates with their last name. The other person who beat Gumball was Marshall Lee Abadeer. Marshall Lee wasn't from this side of Aaa, he's from the Nightosphere also known as Snob Central. While Gumball and his sister aren't from 'Snob Central', they come from the high class end of the great Candy City.

3rd POV

It'safter hours at the track as Gumball gets ready for the race tomorrow by gettingin a little practice. He just parked his pride and joy, his car, the 2013 pinkFord Mustang. He put all his time and breath in to that car to make it perfect.As he's shining it, a figure appears out of the pitch black area around him."Bubba, Bubba, Bubba, it's been forever babe I haven't seen you since I rockedand whooped your ass in our last race". All the color drained out of Gumballsface as he saw who it was. The one and only, Marshall Lee, also known as bubbasex-boyfriend. Marshall walked over and caressed Gumball's face. "Looks like yousaw a Ghost, Gummy" Gumball was in shock, he hadn't seen Marshall since he wonthe race and then broke his heart by leaving town without telling him.