Nerd's Victim Fínalé

I leave the stage, waiting for Marshall to come around side of the stage. I see him and we both hug each other walking into our new life as a couple.
************************************
'M-Marshall, stoppppp' Gumball says as Marshall is sucking on his neck. Marshall gives Gummy his signature grin, and licks his lips as he and Gumball move to Gummy's bedroom. All clothes go flying across the room
* No Smut yet Sweeties*
Let's just say that was one of the best nights they ever had. They both go to school and finish out the year strong.
Bubba spending more time with his family, majorily his nephew and Marshall, and loving his Aunt Pep. Hes gotten passed his issues of the past, the kidnapping only a distant memory of his past. Graduating at the top his class yet again, at the age of 20, a degree in culinary arts. With Marshall and his family supporting him, he looks toward the stars the sky being the limit. He opens a chain of bakeries for colleges around the United States under the name of the Trunks Bakery, and gets a job for the government being a scientist helping find cures for the world. And Marshall you may ask? He's still Marshall, he graduated with his degree in Musical Studies, becoming a Rock Star Artist, and his now fiancé is his Manager. This is their life, beyond their struggles together, they succeeded.
______________________________________
"Hey Taffy, can you get David on the phone, i have to ask him about inventory for Trunks #237, and can you get schedule lunch for me and you, OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BYEE" I say to my Personal Assistant, as I get ready to leave and go to the prison. I get in the car, and See my butler ButterScotch, yeah i know, she gives me a look like 'you really gonna wear dat' I lookes at my white suit and got what she meant. She handed me a spare outfit and I relaxed. It would be 4 years since the whole incident and me visiting the 'Lemongrabs' will be a way of finally silencing my fears of them. I've had nightmares, I've talked to a psychiatrist and she said the beat way is tackling all three of my problems head on. They let me in and I see his face, Braco, he looked horrible. The smirk he gave me, made him look pittyful. "Hey, Sweet Buns, so good to see you" he said with a nonchalant look on his face. He was expecting reaction, he got none of it, "Hello Bravo, And my name is Barnaby Or, Gumball, which ever you choose is fine, and I am doing excellent, I have had a very successful life, and I'm actually happy" I said with a proud and determined look. He wasn't expecting my answer to be so happy, it was written all over this face. "You've moved on with your life then? See that's where you've forgotten, you will always belong to me Gummy, wether you like it or not, so the day I get out of here, your ass is mine." I looked at him straight in his eyes. An evil expression crossing my face, and it started him "If you think you're about to mess up my new life, you have some problems, because my life is perfect and I will no longer we fall prey to you, wether it be emotionally mentally or physically, because if you ever think about coming close to me, that restraining order? Yeah I got one, will go into place, and you'll be locked up for another period of your worthless life. So here is what I'm going to tell you, this is my last time EVER seeing your disgusting face, may Glob look down on all your sins" I walk away, hearing him banging on the class for me to make a return. But I wasn't going back, because I was moving on with my life, not living in the past. I guess the struggle of the past can be very heart wrenching put you can put them aside to have a very nice life.
_____________________________________

It's not over yet!!!
Marshall and Bubba make it home, the night of their honeymoon, reading through each other's clothes, getting naked both only standing in their underlying clothes. Marshall started sucking on Bubba's neck, making him feel out in love lust and ecstasy, all at once. Thrown on to the bed Bubba is covered with kisses from the top of his neck to the bottom of his underwear. Marshall dips his head into the pink boi's underclothes taking the length into his mouth, almost none of the hilt can be seen. 
You can tell see they have a VERY fun night.~
Welp that's it!!!! I'm officially done with my second story, my next story is going to be an original piece, Should all go give it a look in October 2017!!! I'm SOOOO excited!! But yep give me a like and Follow/Add me on my Instagram: Gio_Apollo
SC: RealCoCo_710
With love Giovani Apollo