Nerd's Victim

As you've probably guessed this will be one of those few 'Long Stories' I mentioned. This will be the other half of part 1 sorry yall!!

"I'm Beautiful. I'm talented. And for all the haters, you know where you can kiss it" That's something i wish I could say in front of the class. To be real, I know I seem little hyperactive and bad-ass. At school it's a different story, I can't be me. I know there are thousands of people there that judge me and if i tried to act like me. I feel as though I'm only going to be a laughing stock. That's the main reason why i chose to go here. To escape the hypocrites, to blend in with the shadows and act like I'm not there. I get dressed in a plain pink button-up, a white cardigan, and some white skinny jeans, Hot pink converses, and lastly pink glasses. I look at the time and see i have thirty minutes until until school starts. I walk out the door and approach my white Volkswagen Beetle. I know I'm 16 but there are perks to going to a college at a early age. I arrive at the cafe on the corner of Main St. My favorite place to get a muffin since I'd moved here. I walk in and see the baker and his wife. "Good-Morning Mr.Trunks, I'll have an Caramel Spiced muffin" "That'll $1.07 Barnaby" said Mr.Trunks. Hes in his late 40's but he could pose as a 30's. He's that grandpa I wish I had. I hand him a five dollar bill and put the rest in the tip jar. I go get me a cup of complimentary coffee as i wait on my muffin. Mr.Trunks gives me two muffins, I try to give one back to me, but he shakes his head 'no' and sends me on my way. I arrive at the school, 5 minutes early. I eat my muffin as I'm walking to class, when arrive at the psychology. "I see he teacher, Mrs. Signatus. She was a semi-tall lady with blond hair, she had on a green turtleneck sweater, with a brown skirt. She had on a pair of black glasses and her name on the board. the only reason i knew her name is because she went to school with my sister, Bonnie.

I walked down the classroom walkway, it being smaller than I'm used too. Once i made it to the bottom, i hugged her and she told me slowly her journey to the classroom. I saw the students start to come in, so I made it up to my seat. I heard her begin to call attendance, "Barnaby Gumball" "Present" i squeaked..." Cake Felis" My head jerked up at that name. It was the name of one of my friends at my last school. We graduated at the same time, her being second, me being first. I looked over to find her but i didn't see her, until I heard a "Present" from beside me. I looked to my left and there she was smiling at me. "Cake!!! It's been forever, what are you doing here?" " I know right, and I could ask you the same question 'Mr. 5 Degree's'" I blushed "Well.....I came here to escape all the attention about my brains and all of that.....I'm tired of being Barnaby Gumball, the kid who graduated at 14" She looked at me, a look full of sympathy and pity. "So Cake, Why are you here?" She gave me a look i know all too well. Siblings. "My little sister, Fionna, graduated this year and my parents didn't want to send her away on her own, so they told me to go with her, So i said what else better to do than go to college" I hugged her. "That's something nice you did" Class began and let me tell you that teacher can talk her head off. On my way out, I bump into someone, when i look at the person, HOLY HELL WAS HE SMOKING HOT. I knew who he was as soon as i looked at his face. "I'm Guessing your Marcy's cousin?" He gave me a look "Yeah, The names Marshall Lee, How do you know my cousin?" I guess that did come of a little stalker-ish. "My names Barnaby Gumball, Or Bubba for short, And the reason I know your cousin is because she's married to my sister" He had that look like he just figured out who I was "Your Bonnie's Brother" I thought I heard him say I never knew Bonnie's brother was so cute...I'm hoping I'm not hearing things. "So...can i have your number so we can chill sometime?" I gave him my number, when he was gone, I did a happy dance and I saw cake walking up to me with a smile on her face> I looked beside her to find a girl walking next to her. She had blonde hair from what i could see, She had on a hat with bunny ears that covered hr hair, She had a Dark blue button with black jeans and blue shoes on. "I SEE YOU BUBBA, YOU BETA GET DEM DIGITS, and this right here is my sister Fionna" I looked at Cake then I looked at Fionna. "She was adopted Bubba,  she was left at our doorstep when I was younger" She waved at me with a bright smile and from then on I knew we were gonna be good friends. "My names Bubba, is nice to meet you......Fionna" "Hi, My names Fionna Mertins, So your the infamous Gumball I heard so much about? It's finally nice to meet you.." I looked at my watch and saw it was time or my next class I said my Goodbyes and left to chemistry. I sat down away from everyone that was already sitting. I saw a table without anyone. I looked inside my backpack and got my notebook. When i got back up, I was face to face with Marshall Lee.

Cake Felis

Cake Felis

Mrs.Signatus

Signatus

Mr.Trunks

Fionna Mertins

Fionna Mertins

Barnaby Gumball & Marshall Lee Abadeer

Words: 1026

Soooo...I just got back from my small vacation, I went to the coast of North Carolina, a  small place called Morehead City, Also Known As, Atlantic Beach I enjoyed myself!!!!! I also saw saw some good looking people if you know what I'm saying *winks*. I'll be adding more...Thanks for the Votes Keep'em coming the more, the faster. So this is Gio going out with a small See a Later!!

P.S. 

Lsten to the song, My character Cake picked it out.