Nerd's Victim

Gumball's POV
I guess you could call me the 'Baddest Bitch of America'. But I'll be modest and accept the award but only because it was given to me. I then saw Bonnie, Marcy, Marsh, and I as fully grown adults. I saw A little girl with pale skin and Dark pink hair and with the most adorable of candy red eyes. A little boy with me and my sisters signature pink skin tone with black hair and a bang of pink and the precious Sapphire blue eyes. They grabbed each others hand and then Marshall's and Mine and smiled.
And then I woke up. I had sweat running down my forehead and back from the dream and then I felt a smile roll onto my face. I look at the clock it not even being two hours since the Abadeer's(Marshy included) all left. It was around 12, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I went to the bathroom and took a shower taking my time with adding the cotton candy shampoo. I used my Raspberry-Vanilla body wash and then rinsed off. Once I got out the shower, I saw I had two missed one being from Marsh and the other from Cake. I texted Cake and told her if she isn't asleep she could come over, and I called Marshy.
Phone Call:
"Hello?"
"Hey Gummy, I wanted to tell yoy goodnight if you weren't sleeping already"
"Aww, Thanks Marsh, it means a lot, same to you Marshmellow"
"Sometimes I utterly despise you but at the sam-"
"You know you miss me, see you tomorrow thought, night"
"Night Gummy Butt"
-End Call-
I heard a knock at the door and saw Cake and Fionna, both in pajamas ready for our movie marathon.
[Insert Twilight Series Here]
The next morning, I was thanking lord it was saturday, I made breakfast for all us. Fionna an Omelet with a parfait. Cake Red Velvet waffles and home made icing syrup and lastly I had 4 mini red velvet pancakes with a fruit salad and OJ for all of us. We finished breakfast and decided to go into town. We all took my car and we arrived at Rue 21. When I walked in I saw none other than Marshall Lee Abaderr him self. When he spote dme he blushed ans walked over."So you work here Marshy, gonna help pick out an outfit that matches my taste" He turns even redder and nods his head we head to the chairs. Like a flash he had picked out three outfits for me to wear. He had good sense of style to be honest. I actually enjoyed a few of them, the rest not so much. We narrowed it down to three final ones

I just really enjoyed the Atom and Cardigan, it really was a outfit for me

I just really enjoyed the Atom and Cardigan, it really was a outfit for me. But it's funny how he only got me skinny jeans. When he came back over I'd ask him about that. I dressed back in my clothes and got ready to go check out. When Marshall came back to the desk I asked him and he said because they fit my curves perfectly. I blushed and smiled lightly. (Part 1 of 2)
Another song fron my play list