capture 6

Capture 6 ♚ :

" HANNAH WAKE UP IT'S 9 PM WE ARE LATE " Lena shout and i jumped from my bed . We are so late . I should hurry . I quickly brushed my teeth and wore any t-shirt and jeans . I made my hear like a mess bun .

" are you ready "  

" yeah lets go " .  

I stood shocked on the door . Guess who ? Yeah Niall Horan .

I found my heart beating very fast just when i saw him look at me with his blue shinning eyes . That's wrong i shouldn't be happy but i am and i don't care i didn't feel like that along time .

I smiled at him while walking to him and he flashed me his smirk .  

" what are you doing here ? " i asked with a small smile on my face when i reached to him a few steps away . He didn't say a thing . He looked at me up and down my body which made the smile on my face disappear . 

" what the hell are you looking at ?" I snapped . Then his eyes met mine's which made my heart jump . Why he has this effect on me even he didn't say a world .  

" you look beautiful " he whispered enough for me to hear him with a warm smile on his face .  

And the warm feeling came back again .

I opened my mouth want to say something but then i closes it . I didn't want to ruin the moment . We stayed staring at each other eyes for minutes . Then Lena came from the door .

Me and Niall looked at her . She closed the door and stood beside me .  

" Hannah , we are late " she said to me with a look in her eyes . 

" Hi , Niall " she said to him 

" Hi , i just thought you need a ride to your collage " he said 

" No " i said quickly and very loud then i regretted .  

They both looked at me . Lena with " why the hell did you say that " and Niall with his sad eyes broke my heart . I didn't know why i said that like i was afraid to stay long time with him that will make me like him more . Did i say like him ???!! Yes i think i did .

" i .. I mean ... Umm we don't want to .. To ... " i was about to continue when he cut me . His sad eyes turn to angry eyes .  

" it's OK , you don't deserve to waste my time on you " he said harshly . Then he jumped inside his car and slammed the door which made me jump and drove away .

I stood their with my jaw on the ground . 

" why the hell did you refuse him like that ? " Lena shouted at me . 

I looked at the ground . Tears threatened to get out .

" i have no idea " i whispered more to my self .. We went to college in the bus .. All i was thinking was Niall . Why the hell i should screwed up like this . He was trying be nice and i am with my stupid brain i screwed it up . Probably he won't talk to me again or even look at me . Lena interrupted my thoughts " are you ok ? " she asked . " i screwed everything "  

" no you don't " she hold my hand " talk to him " she advised me .  

We enter the First lecture But i didn't actually knew what the lecturer Was talking about .

Niall pov's :

I was taken by anger . I don't know why i was angry and hurt . So what she refused me . She is not that important anyway . But i couldn't stop thinking about her . I can get any girl i want and now i get refused .

I was sitting on the Couch When my phone ring " hi , Niall " Rebeckah said . Rebeckah was my friend . She is an amazing friend . She has a long blond hair with a blue eyes that make any girl get jealous that when it hits me .  

" hey Rebeckah what's up ? "  

" nothing actually what about we meet up " " good idea , there is a beautiful restaurant we can go to " i told her . " it seems good idea " " yeah i will drive at 8 , good ? " i asked  

" yeah , see ya "  

" see ya " 

We closed the line and i smirked to myself . It's going to be an amazing night .