capture 18

Capture 18 :

I woke up next morning . I was in a happy mood so I curl My hair and let it fall on my shoulders . I put some mascara and a lipstick .

I looked on myself on the mirror . I think i look beautiful . Haha never in a million years ...

" Hannah " Lena called me and i went to her .

" what " i asked her . She was pale like she was crying or something .

" Lena what's wrong ? " i asked her and i was very worry about her .

I set beside her on the sofa .  what could the think that made her like that ??

" my dad is very sick " she said crying .

" oh lena i am so sorry what happened " 

" i don't know i am sorry but i will travel tomorrow to stay with my mom and help dad to get better " she said .

All i was thinking at that moment that my only friend gonna go and i will stay alone . I bit my lip fighting the tears .

" hannah please i will come visit you in vacations " she said 

" what about the collage " i asked her my voice shaking .

" there's other department  I will send my papers and informations  and  Date transactions Then i will move " she said crying . I couldn't help but a few tears run away from my eyes .

" hannah hannah please don't cry i would never want to leave you i hate leaving you " she said .

" i know it's okay , i understand " i said still crying .

" you have Tom and Niall now it will be okay i promise " she said i was staring at her .

How i will live without her . Without her face in the morning . Without her anger issues . Without her smile and face every time i wake up . Without her helping me throw my drama . She is my best friend how i will continue . Nobody can take her place no body .

I was drowning in my tears . Then she hugged me . And she started crying again .

" when " i asked her with my shaky voice .

" tomorrow " 

" Lena tomorrow it's too early and it's friday " i said raising my voice .

" i know i know but i have to be there with my mom " 

" okay , then today i will not go to the collage today will be our day me and you till the work " i said to her sternly .

" no hannah you have to go to ... " she said i cut her " NO I WILL NOT GO I WILL STAY WITH YOU AND WE WILL GO SHOPPING " i said .

She laughed " okay "

After like 10 minutes we heard a nock on the door .

" it must be Niall " i said running to the door i opened it 

" hi " i said looking at him then he frowned .

" hannah you were crying , what's wrong babe "he asked wordily . 

" come in " i said .

He followed me to where Lena was . 

" Lena you were crying too , someone tell what's wrong " his confused face was funny so i laughed .

" Hannah " he warn .

" okay okay sorry Lena will travel tomorrow and she will go to other collage " i said then my heart squeezed in my chest . I closed my eyes .

" oh umm i " he didn't know what to say .

" her father is sick and she need to go to help her mom and stay with her dad " i said .

" okay ... What now ? " he said stunned .

" now we will go shopping " she said smiling looking at me .

" i am sorry i should have told you " i said to him .

" no it's okay i will drive you both , then i will go until you finish " he said .

" oh no " Lena whimpered .

We looked at her .

" how i will tell Harry " she said and her eyes started to watery .

" hey don't worry , Harry will understand " Niall said with his most soft eyes and i just stared at him .

I think he noticed from the small carve in lips . 

I blushed and turned my face .

" okay now let me drive you both to the mall "

" okay " we said at the same time .

We looked at each other and smiled .

In the car i was in the front seat and Lena in the back seat .

Every one of us was in his own thoughts . 

I was thinking the flat will be very empty when lena leaves . It will just be memories of me and her . I won't hear her screams and her laugh anymore .

I will live . It's okay . There's Niall and Tom with me . They won't leave me ...... I just hope that .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please VOTE & COMMENT