capture 3

Capture 3 ♚ :

" what can i get you ? " i asked dryly . 

" ummm , you should be nice .. Now try again with a smile in your face Hannah " Niall said teasing me . He wasn't doing that right . 

I would love to punish him in the face . The problem i can't i have to be nice .  

I took a deep breath to control my self . 

" hi , what can i get you for dinner " i said forcing a smile on my face . 

He smirked at me . 

Jerk  

" now that wasn't so hard , was it ?" he said smirking . I ignored him .  

" so ... What about your dinner ? " i asked again . 

" oh yeah , what do you have ? " he asked . He was really trying to kill me . 

" there's a menu you know " i said . 

" Hannah , what do you have ? " he asked again with a strict tone like he mean - be nice or you will be fired - god he was such a jerk with a sexy eyes . What ? No no i will not like his eyes . Ok i will like his eyes but not him .

So i read to him the menu and finally they ordered some food .  

" ummm , Hannah ? " Niall called  

" what ? " 

" i want a glass of water , please ? " 

He asked politely . Maybe he finally finished torturing me . 

" Here you go " i gave him the glass . 

" wait " he said . 

" what's wrong ? " i asked 

" there's 2 ice cubes and maybe i will be sick and you know i have fans " he said innocently .

And Zayn , Harry , Liam and louis were fighting to not burst out laughing . 

Stupid Niall . He was smirking at me  

Jerk 

Idiot 

And Stupid 

The time was 10:51  

I need to go to the bus station now . 

" i have to go now " i said to him with pleading eyes .  

" not before fixing my glass of water "  

" fine give it to me "  

I ran quickly and because of my beautiful luck again i fall on the ground and the cold water hit my face and clothes . And the whole restaurant started to laugh so hard . I was in the most Embarrassing situation ever . Because of him . 

I am Done with Niall .

Tom helped me to stand . 

I took my books told Jack that i am going . Said Bye to Tom .

" where's my water " Niall shouted  

" you get it by your self " i reply 

" you will be fired if you don't bring me my wwwwater "  

Ok i bring the water and give it to him  

" can i leave now "  

" i don't know " he pretend he was thinking . God he was so annoying . 11:3 . I am late " Niall " i shouted at him . " OK you can go "