capture 21

Capture 21 :

" Shshsh " he whispered and i closed my eyes .

He moves his lips from the corner of my mouth to my ear . 

" Mmmm i can hear your heart beats " he whispered into my ear . I didn't dare to open my eyes . He chuckled a little then he said " why do i make your heart beats run faster Hannah hm ? "

I didn't answer . I stayed silent  and my eyes closed .  

Then he sucked harshly in my nick and i gasped .

Again he whispered into my ear " answer me "  

But wait what was the question again . Oh yeah

" I .. I don't know " i whispered . He pulled away from my body and he held my hand and put it on his chest .

His heart thumbs was very fast . It was almost like mine . I looked up at him and smile . He smiled at me .

" do you feel butterflies too " i said suddenly laughing at him .  

" are you making fun of me ? " he asked and i laughed more .  

" Stop or you will regret " his warned Made me laugh more .

Suddenly i felt myself in the air . He put me on his shoulder . And went upstairs .  

" Niall put me down " i screamed . 

" anther voice and it will be worst for you " he warned and i shut my mouth .

Worst ??!! What did he mean ? I started to get anxiety again .

He throw me on his bed . And he took his jacket off . And jumped above me . He put his elbows On the bed beside me supporting himself .

My breath was heavy . I put my hands on his chest .

" so .. You were laughing at me ? " he said enjoying my vulnerably situation .  

I didn't answer . He started to kiss down my nick till he reach my collar bones .  

" Niall " i whispered . He left his head and looked at me .  

Then he crushed his lips on mine .

After like 10 minutes of kissing .  

" i have to go to work " i said out of breath . 

" okay " he whispered before giving me last peek on my lips . I got up from the bed and fixed my clothes .

" let me drive you " he said .  

" sure "

The car drive was fast and silent . My thoughts was about Lena leaving and Jared appearance .

When we reached the restaurant Niall entered with me . 

Once he noticed Tom his experience changed . I hold his hand and whispered " Niall he's just my friend " .

Niall took a look at me and smile . Tom smiled at me and moved forward me and Niall .

" Hannah hey how are you ? " he said hugging me .  

" great " i said smiling .

Tom then took a glance on Niall .  

" hey Niall " Tom said to him .  

" hi Tom " Niall said politely . I smiled .

" where were you yesterday , you didn't come to work " he asked looking at me then at Niall then at me again .

The memories of yesterday came back to me which made my face flashed red and stupid smile on my face .

" sorry she was with me . I kidnapped her " Niall said smirking at Tom . And i giggled .

Tom was happy for me . I knew that from his eyes . He was looking at me smiling .

" So Tom i actually came here want to talk with you about something " Niall said to tom looking serious .

I took a glance on Niall but he didn't look at me . I started to get worry . I hope Niall didn't think that there's a chance that me and Tom ,, you know .

" sure what about ? " Tom said also serious .

" Niall " i whispered at him but also didn't look at me .

" you know some asshole called jared " he said with an angry voice .

Jared Jared Jared Jared he was like a night mare to me . I shivered when Niall mentioned his name . He put his arm around me .

" i know him from Hannah collage . Why what's wrong ? " Tom asked .

" well he's after Hannah and we think he's trying to hurt her " Niall said .

I was looking at the ground . I didn't want Tom to know he will get worry . But Niall had a different plan .

" WHAT " suddenly Tom shouted  at me and i snapped my head to him . He was looking at me .

" why didn't you tell me ? " he asked but i didn't answer . His face was like disappointment.

" what did he do ? " he asked but this time was for Niall . not for me . I didn't know why i was hurt ? .

" Hannah you go and work i will talk with Tom " Niall said looking at me .

" No i am not going " i said .

" Hannah i am already mad at you please don't make it worse " Tom said angry . His tone hurt me again .

" why are you angry with me ? " i asked suddenly angry at his overreacting .

" Hannah just go babe please " Niall said to me softly .

I went quickly but after i gave Tom an angry glare .

I wondered  what they were going to  talk about .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new capture ,, I like this capture idk why but I hope you liked too :))

plz vote and comment <3

thank u and I love you xx