capyure 20

Capture 20

I was shocked . I couldn't breathe while i am staring in fear at his dangerous eyes and his evil smirk .

Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder . I let a scream run from my mouth and jumped away from the table looking at the person ..

 it was Niall .

He noticed my reaction . His eyes fell in concern . I was breathing heavily .

" Hannah what's wrong ? " he said with a deep tone .

I turned my face where Jared was but it wasn't there any more . It was just like he desperate . Where was he ?

I turned my face again to Niall .

" Hannah you look pale tell me what's wrong " he spoke slowly . his voice was like he was scared .

" i ... I ummm " i tried to say . But seriously what i tell him . That you were right jared was here staring at me . Hehehe he would get angry . He will actually at the end so i should tell him now and take it like a big girl .

" you what ? " he said now sounding annoyed . 

I took a deep breath .

" okay just don't freak out " i said to him .  

His face turned to the Niall angry face where you just couldn't breath under his gazes . 

" Hannah " he warned .

" okay Jared was here " i said quickly and looked at the ground .

Silence .  

That was what came from Niall just silence which made me scared more I was already .

" Nia ... "  

" where is he ? " his angry voice scared the hell out of me . it was so deep .

I stared at him and my heart was hurting from how fast it was beating .

" i won't ask again " he warned closing his eyes . Trying to calm himself .

Niall has problems in anger . I knew that he was just scared at me but he really scared me sometimes .

" he was sitting there " my voice was so low . I didn't mean it to be like this . It's just i am out of breath . I couldn't raise my voice more .

He looked at the empty table . Then his eyes turned to me scanning my face . My face turned red and i looked at the ground .

He held my hand in his with a tight grip . He walked us to his car .  

Then he opened the door silently . I hopped in the car quickly not wanting to make him more angry .

In the road Niall was in his thoughts . I thought he was angry cuz i didn't listen to him . He told me that Jared run away but i didn't except him to show in a mall .

Maybe it was just a try to make me scared .. To make us scared ...

" N..Niall " i whispered trying to comfort him .  

He didn't look at me instead he held the wheel in a tight grip . And the car suddenly started to go faster which scared me more if this was possible . 

" Niall please slow down " i said my voice cracking . But he didn't . He even made it go faster ..

My eyes started to tear .

" Niall please " i said holding into something scared that something bad will happen .

A few tears ran away from my eyes .

Suddenly the car stopped . I looked around me to find that we were beside His house .  

He got out from the car . And came to my door and opened it .  

At that time my heart was racing from Jared to Niall .

I hopped out the car but i was shivering . I was scared . He closed the door and we just stand there .  

The cold air hitting my face and my dry tears .

" come in " Niall whispered and he hold my hand in his .  

We entered the house . He went and set on the sofa . I was just staring at him . What was he thinking ?

I moved a few steps . And set beside him . I put my arms around him and my head on his chest .

He put his hand on my back . Moving it in a comfort way . And it did work .

" i am sorry " i said.  

" no i am sorry i scared you " he reply . 

I looked up at him . And he looked down at me . I gave him a kiss on his lips which made him smile .

" listen princess , from now on you will never be alone never , understand ? " he said sternly looking at my soul .  

I just nodded .  

" i can't imagine what that sh*t could do with you " his angry voice controlled him again .

" it's okay , i am here now and i will always be with you " i said smiling at him trying to comfort him .  

He kissed my forehead . And i closed my eyes .

My phone ring so i had to get up . I gripped him . It was Lena . And the memory that she is traveling tomorrow back to me . And my heart squeezed in my chest again .

" hey Lena everything okay ? " i asked her trying to act normal .

" yeah , i was just checking out on you " she said . 

" yeah i am okay , did you tell Harry ? " i asked her .  

" yeah i'll tell you later " she reply . 

" okay bye " 

" bye "

I closed the line . And looked at Niall and he was smirking .  

I looked at him confused .  

" why are you smirking ? " i asked him smiling a little .

He didn't reply instead he stand up and moved closer to me in a creepy small sexy steps . With every step he moved to me i took one back until i hit the wall .

His smirk grow bigger . He put his hands beside my head . And i started to get nervous . 

" Niall wha... " he cut me " Shshshs " he whispered and i closed my eyes ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well new capture ;)

hope you liked it .

please don't forget to vote and comment for the next capture cuz it's really Encourages me to keep writing .

thank u all :*