capture 8

Capture 8 ♚ :

He whispered into my ear " we're going party tonight " and pulled away .  

" what ? Where ? No i can't i need to keep working " i said looking at him . " i will talk with jack , we are going and that's mean we are going " he said firmly .. And handed me the phone .

" nope i am not going , you can't force me " i said being difficult . I can't even imagine this party with his blond girl over there It's like he read my mind " only of you will feel jealous " smirk . 

" of course not "

" then prepare yourself we are going half and hour " he is a stupid big jerk ..  

An idea flashed into my mind " okay , i need to find someone first " i quickly walked to Tom and told him about the party and he said he will come after work that's when the fun will began .

In the car drive i was sitting in the back seat with his blond beside him . 

Hannah relax relax .

I watch him looking at me in mirror but when my eyes met his he quickly turn them back to the road . " Oh Hannah i didn't introduce you to Rebekah and Rebekah this is Hannah " he said burning his eyes to see my reaction but i just smiled to the blond i can't see BECAUSE SHE GET TO SET IN THE FRONT SEAT .

" nice to meet you Rebeckah " 

" nice to meet you too Hannah "she replied .

We finally reach the party . There were a lot of music and people from my collage . The music was too loud . Niall hold the blond hand and i pretended i wasn't looking . Was i feel jealous ?? Oh great question Hannah . I really should use the blond name . What was it again ? Oh Rebekah .. God

I saw Lena in the door . She ran to me and hugged me . 

" you made it " she screamed  

" yup " i said . Then she looked at Niall and the Blon ... I mean Rebekah .

" yeah , Lena meet Niall and Rebekah " i said looking at her deep then she understood  

" oh hi come in " we entered the house . " Harry is coming if this okay " Niall said to lena  

" of course it's okay " she said forcing smile on her face . Hahahah she didn't like him . He should work hard .

Anyway we entered the house Niall and blond and me and Lena .  

I went directly to the drink . 

" Hannah , who the hell is she ? " lena asked  

" i have no idea but it seems she's his girlfriend " i said frowning .  

" WHAT " she screamed  

" chill out Lena it's not important he's not important . Let's just have fun tonight okay ? " 

" okay "

Lena went to dance with some cute guy . Who's he . I have to ask her later .

That's when Harry saw her dancing with him . And his face was mixed with hurt anger and jealous . What the hell is wrong with the jealous thing today .

He went to talk to her and pulled her from the guy . And hell she was very drunk that didn't notice what she's doing . And stated to dance with Harry . God this girl is crazy . Then i saw the beautiful couple NIALL HORAN AND REBEKAH dancing with each other .  

Oh i think i am drunk enough to do something stupid like knock this girl on the ground .but before i do anything Tom came in . Ok the fun just started .

I went to Tom . 

" hey , you here , let's dance " i said quickly holding his hand didn't gave him time to breath . 

" wow Hannah , are you drunk ? " he asked while we dancing . I was looking at Niall . He was drinking a lot .  

" oh . I see let's act okay " he said understanding that i want to make Niall jealous .  

" do you know that you are great ? " i said smiling to Tom . 

" well , you are not the only one said this to me " i laughed slapping him on his chest playfully .then a slow song came and we started dancing slow me and Tom .

I saw Niall eyes burning into me but i ignored him and closed the distance between me and Tom . The song end . 

I looked around looking for Niall .

And BOOM he was kissing Rebekah on the corner . My hearts beat was going to stop from how naive i was to think he will care . My eyes start watering when he turn and saw me . His eyes flashed anger . I can't handle this i run out of the house and Tom followed me .

" Hannah wait " Tom shouted . We stood out in the garden of the house . I hugged him tightly .  

" let's just go home " i said weakly  

" okay come on " 

" wait i have to find Lena she's very drunk " i said running into the house and saw her with Harry . 

" Harry i will go i have to take her she can't walk " i said to him . The girl was very drunk .  

" no i will take her . I will keep her safe "  

" are you sure ? " i asked " yeah don't worry "  

I turned and bummed into hard chest . I looked up and saw Niall . Good one Hannah  

" where are you going ? " he said coldly .  

" non of your business " i said walking through him when he caught my elbow and turning me to face him .  

" i said where are you going ? " he said slowly while he was closing his eyes trying to control his anger. Why he was angry i mean he was kissing his blond . " home , now leave me and go keep kissing your blond " i said and he left my elbow surprised and i went outside .

Tom drive me home and asked me if i am okay . I told him i will be fine . I stand in front my mirror in the room . Tomorrow will be a new day . No Niall no anyone . I will be me and i will not care . I will forget Niall and everything about him . This way i will make it without hurting my heart again . No crying for anyone . Okay  

Tomorrow No Niall Horan .