capture 19

Capture 19 :

When we reached the mall . All the three of us went outside the car .

" okay see you later " Niall said staring into my eyes like he  wanted to tell me something .

I looked at him in confuse look .  

" umm Lena go now i will follow you after a minute " i said looking at her . 

" okay " she said and started walking to the mall .

" what's wrong ? " i asked him . 

" give me your phone " he said simply .

I grabbed my phone  and gave it to him . 

" i will put my number in it " he said frowning at the phone .

But i don't think that this's the reason why he acts like this .

" Niall look at me " i said softly . He raised his head . 

" tell what are you thinking ? " i asked him want an answer . He answered quickly . 

" Jared is still outside " he said angrily .

My heart jump at the thought of him . Yes he still . Will he try to hurt me . ? Won't he just give up ? But anyway if he tries he can't we are in a big mall full of people .

" so , Niall we are in a public place he can't do anything and he don't even know i am here , don't worry " i said smiling at him .

He waited a second then smiled .  

He gave me my phone and leaned into me . His lips pressed to mine and i felt my heart running in my chest . Even it was a quick peek it took my breath away .

" be carful " he said and i smiled to him . 

" bye " i said and walked to the door of the mall .

 After 4 hours of shopping we got really tired .

" okay let me call Niall " i said . 

" No " she said quickly .

I looked at her and she blushed . Blushing she was blushing because i was going to call Niall . Seriously . Blushing .

" why ? Is something wrong with Niall " i asked her started to get worry . Looked at her eyes .

" no of course not i just want to call Harry and he drives us , i didn't actually tell him yet " she said and i felt relieved . Really what i was thinking .

" oh okay and you probably want to tell him alone , call him and he will drive you and i will tell Niall to drive me " i said smiling at her .

She hugged me " thank you "  

She called Harry and i called Niall .

We set in the cafeteria waiting . 

" How will you tell him " i asked Lena worry about her .

" i don't know , he will hate me for leaving him " she said whining .

" oh shut up he won't he cares about you a lot and he will understand plus you will not break up " i said comforting her .

" yeah you're right "

After 10 minutes Harry came . He offered me a drive but i told him that Niall is already in his way . He took Lena and drove away ..

I set in the cafeteria playing with my phone . What's taking Niall that long .

I raised my head from my phone and their he was looking at me in the last table of the cafeteria . My eyes Widened and my heart jumped . That when he smirks when he saw the fear in my eyes . It was Jared ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how it was ? I hope u liked it

please vote and comment if u liked it Xx

thank u ..