capture 22

Capture 22 :

Tom :

I can't believe that she didn't tell me . She's like my sister i love her and i care about her . I was with her always advising  her and being a good friend . But she didn't tell me .

I know Jared she told me about him before but i never thought that this stupid would hurt her .

Anyway Niall want to talk with me after Hannah had went .

" You know that Lena will travel tomorrow , right ? " Niall asked me .  

WHAT ?  

He noticed my face "oh , you didn't know " he said . 

Of course i didn't . Lena is also my friend what the hell .

" you're joking right ? " i asked .  

" no , her father is sick but now i am worried about Hannah "  

" what happened with Jared? " i asked . 

Suddenly Niall face turned to an angry face .

He told me everything and i couldn't believe that all of this happened to her and she didn't tell me.

" i know that you and Hannah are friends and you care about her , i just can't let her alone . The only way i will let her work here is you being with her . I want to know that you will take care about her while she is working " Niall said his speech .

" you are joking right ? Of course i will take care of her " i said a bit angry that he thought i wouldn't care about her .

" Yeah thank you " he said .

" will she lives with her own in the flat ? " i asked him . Well my main question is will Niall and Hannah live with each other . Or did Hannah and Niall slept with each other before ? you know slept .

" I don't know " niall said turning his face to where Hannah is working and taking orders from people .

" i mean you didn't ... you know " i asked Niall . His face turned to red .  

" no of course not yet " he said smirking about the thought .  

" don't think of hurting her " i said . I didn't know his smirk made me think he will hurt her .

" what ? Please let us not fight her in front of her she's watching " Niall said a bit annoyed .

" fine " i said .

Then we watched Hannah coming  to us ..

Hannah :

I didn't take it anymore .  

First Niall was blushing then he smirked then Tom was angry and Niall annoyed .

I had to know what they were talking about so i went to them .

" okay guys " i said informing them that i am a little annoyed about the situation .

Niall turned his face to me but Tom didn't look at me . He  walked away . He still angry .

" what did you talk about ? " i asked Niall .

" nothing babe have to go now . I will pick you up at 11 , see you " he said give me a kiss on my cheek . Which made me blush .

" bye " i told him .

Then me and Tom . I had to talk with him . I mean he wouldn't stay angry . he still my friend .

I went to him . He was in the kitchen . 

His back was to me .  

" Tom " i said softly .