Best Song Ever

Okay Im not gonna bore u with an authors note so... here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirena's p.o.v.

  Me and Summer were at the mall. It was just a normal day. We went to Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Top shop, and Hollister.

  I could say we looked pretty cute. She had a flowy tank on with floral shorts a snapback and she was wearing off white lace shoes. I had on a flowy crop top that said food across the middle with a black skater skirt a snapback with just plain white converse.

  We were currently in Forever 21 and I was debating whether I should get the floral jeans or the black jeans with studs on the pockets. In that process, I got kind of hungry. My stomach grumbled. I was glad we were the only ones in the store... because that would've been embarrassing.

"Summer!!!!!!"

"What!!! I'm trying to try on clothes!!! "

"Im hungry!!! " I casually said. Food is life, life is food, it completes me.

"What the hell we just ate!!! "

"Well I want dessert!!! "

"That actaully sounds pretty good."

"There's a frozen yogurt place across from here, hurry your ass up!!! "

  I paid for my stuff while I waited for her. While the lady was scanning my stuff, I looked over at the frozen  yogurt place. Man was I hungry. I noticed these group of guys that burst into laughter. One caught my eye. He had light brown hair and a birthmark on his neck. I couldn't see his eyes since he had his shades on. Now that I realize, they all did. I tried not to look. I had to admit they were all pretty cute...

okay nevermind, drop dead gorgeous. The brown haired boy looked over here. Oh shit!!! I tried to pretend I was looking at rings that were set aside by me. I hope he didn't notice my staring.

Right after I paid the lady, Summer came running out of the dressing room. Sure took her long enough. She ran up to me and...

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT!!! " I screamed and fell, I gave her a dirty look and her mouth dropped open. But then we burst into laughter. I looked down on the floor to see a broken phone.

"Aw shit, summer, what was so important that you needed to tell me that you had to make me break my phone." I picked up my phone and showed her the shattered phone.

"One direction is in town! To film their new music video!!! They could be anywhere." She put on a creepy smile while she jumped up and down. I just laughed at her.

"You're lucky I'm still with you in this fandom..." I kind of drifted away from them several months ago... Just promise me that we'll go to the phone store after yogurt okay?? " She nodded and helped me up.

I put my phone in my purse and grabbed all the bags from the floor.

"Hey Summer, I think those guys are freakin' gorgeous, but lay off the brown haired boy, not the one with the mop of curls, but the one that has a little mohawk.. or I think it's a Mohawk, I don't know, and shaved on the sides." I whispered in her ear as she looked at the boys making it obvious we were talking about them. Her mouth dropped open. She turned to me and grabbed both sides of my shoulders.

"Don't you know who the fuck they are??? " she yelled whispered to me.

"Yeah, 5 really hot guys..." I gave her that 'duh' look.

"Yeah!!! 5 of the hottest boys in the world to be exact..." Oh shit. Did I dare to look... I shifted my head in their direction... the guys were looking straight at us.

"OH" That's all Summer could manage to say so I continued for her.

"Shit"

The biggest boyband in the world were checking us out and motioned us in their direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty decent sized chapter... It might take me long to update because I like to make long chapters. I tried to make this a good sized chapter but not too long since it's only the first chapter. I will update again tonight because I already started working on it, so... why not spend the whole night finishing it!!