Chapter 15

Summer's p.o.v.

My heart was pounding when I heard those words. I read one too many fan fictions that management pulls them apart but then they somehow get back together again, but this is real life and I didn't know what would happen.

"Wait... so we, could possibly-" I was interrupted.

"Be splited up... yeah." Harry looked down at his feet, a couple tears streamed down my face, I had no clue what to do. It was very quiet for a while until Harry spoke up. "Look, Summer... management hasn't called or texted me yet, or Liam, but I have a feeling they will be soon... so we should probably head out and talk to Liam and Sirena about this..." All I did was nod.

******

We finished our breakfast, Sirena is gonna be really mad at me... I'm leaving her plenty of dishes to wash when she comes home, im too lazy, even to just put them in the dish washer... just... ugh so much work. Plus I'm really stressed out about management and... Ethan. Ugh.

****

Harry was currently changing into some new clothes, I had drove him to the hotel he was staying at for the time being while they start shooting for the video. We then drove to the hospital and arrived shortly. We were walking and I recognized the room so I went in followed by Harry.

"Hey Rena," I said with a half smile.

"Hi " She said. She actually looks a lot better today... I don't know. it's just, something about her is kind of... off... mmmm... I don't know.

"Liam, did management text you yet??? " Sirena looked down and fiddled with her fingers while Liam checked his phone.

"Actually no-" his phone vibrates in his hand and he checks it. "Nevermind." He says. We all fell silent the whole room had their eyes on Liam. "Okay they said they want to have a meeting as soon as Sirena gets out of the hospital." We all nod and there's a knock on the door. We all have a look of confusion on our face where as to Sirena's face lightens up.

"Come in!!! " she says excitedly. The door opens and reveals someone I haven't seen in forever.

"THALIA????? "

Sirena's p.o.v.

Oh my gosh, I didn't believe it when she says she was coming to town. She lived in England as well just in Manchester where as me and Summer live in Cheshire. I haven't seen Thalia in forever!!!! the last time me, her and Summer hung out was when she came to my 13th birthday. She smiles really big.

"Heeeeey." Summer squeals and runs over to her and embraces her in a tight hug.

"Where have u been???? " Summer says after disconnecting from the hug.

"I think the real question is where have you guys been???? You're all over the magazine you know that right??? " I was laughing to myself. She went on and on about how we didn't tell her and how we didn't hook her and Niall up. The funny part is that she didn't even realize Liam and Harry are in the room.

"THALIA!!!! " I shout and she snaps her head over to my direction. "You know Liam and Harry are in the room and I just texted Niall, Louis, and Zayn and they're on their way." Her mouth literally dropped to the floor and her tan skin went pale.

A/N:

This

shit

hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in forever ... um ... I really have no excuse but I'll try to update more but it will be hard since school started. but im really sorry, I might write another fan fic that is sort of related to my English narrative that I have to write but it would be better.

thx baiiiii