Chapter 3

Still Sirena's p.o.v.

I jumped on Liam's back because I was too lazy to walk. We stumbled and almost fell.

"Rena!!! " Summer said. I knew she was tired of walking like I was.

"What??? I want a piggy back ride!!! " I came back. She pouted and crossed her arms on her chest. I looked at Harry.

"Hazz!!! Could you pretty please give Summer a piggy back ride?? " he smirked.

"I've got a better idea..." he looked at Summer and ran up to her and picked her up over his shoulder. We all started laughing while she was yelling at him to put her down. She slapped his arse which made him jump.

He let her move up to his shoulders. Wow I bet she feels real tall now. She's always been a little bit shorter than me.

"Why'd you start calling me Hazz?? " Harry asked me with a cheeky smile.

"You started calling me Rena." He just simply nodded and continued out walk. The fair was literally right outside of the mall. I'm so excited!!! I'm gonna get so many pictures and make a collage!!!

Niall's p.o.v.

When we got to the fair, Summer and Sirena were mesmerized by the lights. They were both caught in the moment. Sirena was pointing at the fares wheel and whispered something in Liam's ear his mouth dropped open into a complete 'o'. She smirked and jumped off his back. She went over to HARRY and Summer and asked them something. They nodded in approval and Sirena came over to me, Louis and Zayn.

"Hey guys, we're gonna go get dome snacks over there..." she pointed to the place," do you guys want anything? "

"No thanks love." Louis said. Zayn just shook his head. Well of coarse I'll have something.

"Niall??? "

"Oh. Er, I'll have popcorn and camrel apples." She smiled.

"Ok, I'll be back." I watched her as she ran off. She ran by Liam and grabbed his hand and pulled him all the way to the food cart. Harry and Summer not far behind them. Summer, who was still on Harry's shoulders, leaned her head over his and kissed his nose. He leaned his head back when their lips finally met. It was like magic. Sparks flew like crazy. Sirena had a Polaroid camera and took a picture.

Man, I'm once again... left alone with no girl.

Sirena's p.o.v.

Summer and Harry were kissing!!! I had to get a picture of this. I grabbed my Polaroid and snapped a pic. PERFECT. As soon as the picture came out I showed it to Liam.

"Give me a Sharpie." I said to Liam. He gave me one and I flipped the picture over. 'The day we met ♥' I wrote and put it in my purse to show it to them later.

We ordered our snacks and went back to the boys.

"What time do the fireworks start??? " I asked.

"Uuum, 9:30 I think." Liam said as we shared out cotton candy. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked the time... It was 9:10!!!

"Liam, we should get in line before it gets too long. " He nodded and got up, I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Wait can I have a picture before we go on??? " he smiled and sat back down. We took like 5 pictures. Funny faces, scary faces, kissy faces, regular faces and price signs. This would make an adorable collage!!!

"Alright let's go get Summer and Harry. "

****

We were on the fares wheel and I got the picture of Summer and Harry.

"Hey Summer..." she turned to look at me from her and Harry's conversation. "I got something for you and Harry." Her eyes got wide. I pulled out the picture and gave it to her. She looked at it and smiled. She gave me a big hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love it soooooo much!!! " I could feel a couple tears on my sleeves. Aaaw Summer... I hugged back a little tighter then before. I started crying.

"Oh my God Liam I can't take it no more it's so touching I think I'm gonna cry!!! " we both let go of our hug and looked at Harry who was in Liam's arms fake crying while Liam was fake crying in his shoulder. Cute.

I scooter over back to Liam and Summer to Harry. Summer showed Harry the picture.

"Oh my God, when was this taken??? " Harry asked. I pulled out my Polaroid real fast and showed him then shoved it back in my bag.

There was a loud boom. The fireworks were starting. Summer tapped my shoulder.

"Can I borrow your camera to take a little bit more pictures??? " I smiled and gave it to her.

****

When the fireworks were over, Summer gave me back the camera and I swear, she took like 50 pictures.

"Oh my gosh!!! Summer!!! " I whined. Ugh. I saw her give one to Liam. He smiled really big. I put all the pictures in my bag. I looked at Liam who was still looking at the picture. Fuck his tallness!!! I was 5'7 and he was fucking 5'10. Ugh.

"Liam!! I wanna see!!! " He smiled and gave me the picture. Omg I loved it soooooo much. It was a picture of Liam and me, a sideview of us watching the fireworks. It was perfect. I got sad that this would probably be the only time we would actually hang out with One Direction... until Summer ran up to me.

"Dude, Harry just asked if we wanted to go watch them shoot for their new music video!!!! "