Chapter 12

Summer's p.o.v.

Me and Harry were at my house. I can't shake the feeling that Ethan was watching me... yet I wouldn't be surprised actually. I unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Make yourself at home...the bathroom is upstairs, second door to the left." he nodded and followed me to the couch. I turned the TV on and flipped through the channels while Harry was playing with his phone. I finally found a good movie... Twilight Saga!!! I got up and ran to the kitchen and got the best thing in the world... NUTELLA!!!! I ran back with two spoons, just in case Harry wanted some.

"What did u get love? "

"Nutella!! U want some?? "

"Sure"

I sat down and gave him the spoon and we... or should I say I was eating the Nutella, Harry only had a little bit and it was almost gone anyways so... I dipped my finger in the Nutella and smashed some on his face. His facial expression was hilarious. He looked at me signaling me to run. I ran into the kitchen with Harry hot on my heels. Me being the clumsy person I am,(lol sorry Summer) I tripped. I looked up at him he was bending down with his hand going towards my belly, and he started to tickle me.

"Harry...Stop..." I said in between laughs. He tickled me a little longer then stopped. I was breathing heavily and I sat up. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped the Nutella off.

"I think we should get some sleep." I suggested. He nodded and got up and sat on the couch. "I'll be right back Harry."

"Okay love." With that I ran upstairs amf changed into my p.j.'s and got us some blankets.

We were both snuggled on the couch and I was getting tired though. I could feel myself drifting away until my IPod rang. I got a kik from Sirena.

'Hey, hope you and Harry r having fun!!!! lol but not too much fun :3 hopefully I'll see u tomorrow!!! goodnight Summer.'

'Hey Rena, and no promises, lol jk, but we'll visit u when I wake up and take Harry to his hotel for a change of clothes. night!!! '

And with that I drifted into peaceful sleep...

Harry's p.o.v.

Summer looked amazingly beautiful in her sleep. I had to use the bathroom, so I carefully got up and walked upstairs. Hmmm... did she say 2nd or 1st door on the left??? I'll just go in the first one. Omg it was Sirena's room. I looked around finding pictures of her and Summer. Wow, they seem like really close friends.

I looked by her bed, the dresser had two picture frames, one of her and Summer, and the other one of... her and her mom I think. I looked around a bit more, to find something sticking out from under her bed. I pulled it out to find this large frame of pictures, a collage. There were just pictures of her and Summer to the left when they were kids on the left. It merged as they got older and older until now. She put pictures of her and Liam... and me and Summer!!!! This was absolutely amazing. I couldn't believe it.

They really care about us... and I think me and Liam cared about them as much as they did to us.

Liam's p.o.v.

I thought about the question Sirena asked me. What are we? Well we were definitely good friends. But I wanted something more. But did she want the same??