Chapter 14

(okay Liam fell asleep thinking about management, just forgot to put it in the last chapter cuz im a lazy ass... alright here it is.)

Liam's p.o.v.

I woke up. Sirena was wide awake. She had earplugs in and she was still laying down, her head on my shoulder. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at me while taking out her earplugs. She smiled at me.

"Good morning sunshine." She said with a smile.

"Morning." I leaned down and pecked her lips. The nurse came in with a tray of food. I got up so I could get out of her way. She placed the tray on the little pull out table that was attached to the hospital bed.

"Thank you." Sirena said to the nurse.

"Your welcome dear, the doctor will be here shortly to give you a check up." She walked out of the room. Sirena looked at her food like dirt and I laughed.

"Come on Sirena, you have to eat." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Liam, look at it... I am NOT eating that."

"You have to." She looked at her food and finally gave in and ate her food while being on her IPod. I checked my phone and as usual, My twitter and Instagram was blown up. While I was checking the tweets, I wanted a snack, there was a 711 across from here... Eh why not. I started to put my shoes on and looked at my hair in the mirror. It wasn't that messy. I looked at Sirena who finished her food.

"Well you finished your food fast love." She looked at me and smirked.

"I didn't want to taste it, so I tried to down it all at once... it sort of worked. Hey where are you going? " Aw she's gonna be so mad at me.

"Er... 711? " I said more of a question then a statement. Her mouth dropped open then she crossed her arms. It kinda sucks she can't eat outside food.

"Fine, go to 711, but you better get me a magazine. " I chuckled.

"Okay, I'll get u a magazine." I pecked her lips then waved goodbye.  

***

When I got to 711, It was cold inside. I looked around for some snacks. I saw some lays... I'm just gonna get the original. I saw some Haribo bears, maybe Harry would like some of that. I walked by some Nutella and I remember Harry texting me something about Nutella, so I guess Summer liked that. And finally, the magazines. It was from Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, and finally... oh shit.  

AAAAAAAAAW SSHEEEEEET... Lol, sorry