Chapter 10

Summer's p.o.v.

He said this wasn't over... wasn't the last of him that I'll ever see... soon the people I love will be gone, and it would be just me alone. He already hurt Sirena, He could go for my mom, my cousin ... Harry. It seems really fast, but I really like him.

We were on the way to the hospital, following the ambulance carrying Sirena. Good thing I brought my jacket, It got kinda cold, and I can hide the bruises on my wrists.

We were in the ER waiting room for awhile. Liam and Harry kept bugging me to tell them what happened, and why, but I didn't answer. They really don't need to know what happened... but at the same time, they kinda did, they need an explanation cause we did lie to them about going to the bathroom, and that something wasn't wrong. I hope Sirena wakes up soon...

Harry's p.o.v.

Okay, this is really annoying me. Summer won't tell me or Liam what happened or the reason that Ethan guy was there. I saw what happened, But I chose not to tell Liam. He was already pissed enough. The doctor opened the door...

"Er, Sirena?? " We all stood up and nodded. The doctor motioned us inside the ER. There were other enjured people in there. I felt bad all these people were hurt. We came outside of Sirena's curtain but the doctor stopped us to tell us what's wrong with her.

"Okay, well, luckily her throat isn't damaged neither her voice, but her right rib is broken. Do any of you know how? " I decided to answer since I knew Summer didn't want to say it.

"Well, she was kicked in the stomach after the guy almost chocked her to death." The doctor seemed a little shocked.

"Oh well, I'm sorry. She can come out of the hospital in about three days, she will be moved up to the third floor to room 317 soon. Are any of you spending the night? " I already knew the answer to that.

"I will." Liam said. I was right.

"Okay, you guys can stay as long as you want. I'll be back with a couple others to move her." With that he left and we entered the room looking at Sirena, she had bruises on her neck and she winced in pain once in a while from her rib.

Sirena's p.o.v.

I woke up in a room, the bright lights making my eyesight more blurry. All I remember was him... Ethan, choking me and then kicked me. Maybe that's why my ribs hurt so bad. I heard muffled talking outside the curtains. I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, I guess that morphine or whatever hasn't worn off. But now I can see and hear everything clearly. And what I saw was Liam, Summer, and Harry standing around my bed. My rib started to hurt again, I winced in pain and barley touched it which only made it worse. Liam grabbed my hand signalling me to stop. I looked at our hands then looked up at him. He was smiling and so did I.

"H-hey." I said weakly.

"Hey." Liam said while smirking. I looked at Harry and Summer.

"Thanks for coming guys, it really means a lot." I said. I looked at Summer, she looked worried, almost scared.

"Well of course Rena!! " Harry said in a high pitched voice. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. That weirdo. "So, Sirena uh-"

"You came here to ask me about what happened with me and Summer and Ethan." He looked at me surprised. I guess that's what he wanted to know. Yeah, now I really feel special, whatever. I looked at Summer. She just looked at the ground fiddling with her fingers. I guess I should tell them.

"Hmm, well, before we met you guys, Summer was dating him, Ethan. I never really liked him and he knew it. He was an abusive and selfish bastard. He raped Summer and always, and I mean ALWAYS talk shit to her, telling her that she's worthless and that she doesn't deserve to live. Soon I found out, and I stepped in. We fought him off and we left here back to the states. We figured staying in London wasn't the best Idea, but now he found us again, and we don't have anywhere else to go. So that's the back story. Is that all you want from me now??? " I said the last part a little too bitchy. The room was silent.  

"Well... uh actually, I was gonna spend the night if that was alright with you love. " I looked over at Liam surprised. Not only that he was spending the night, but we were still holding hands. I blushed a little.

"Y-yeah, that's great." I said happily.

"Well good, cause' I wasn't going to take no for an answer. " That made me smile even wider. Soon the doctor and two other people came into our little room. Guess I was being moved. Well, Liam and Harry know the truth now...