Chapter 11

Sirena's p.o.v.

I was settled in my room. I had a TV!!! I turned it to animal planet and saw tanked. For some reason I really like this show. I'm weird like that :P. But anyways, Summer was in a chair next to my bed and Harry and Liam were standing up at the foot of my bed. I thought now was a good time to talk to Summer.

"Um, guys, could you excuse me and Summer for a few minutes? "

"Sure." Harry replied and with that him and Liam exited the room. I looked over to Summer and held out my hand. She grabbed it and I pulled her sleeve up to see a big bruise around her wrist. I shook my head and motioned her with my other hand to give me her other one. She did so and on that wrist only had a light purple bruise, the other one was way worse.

"This only means one thing... he's gotten stronger..." I said disappointed and worried.

"Shit... Sirena... he's not gonna stop this time, I'm not safe, your not safe... Liam and Harry, the boys, what do we do?? " She was terrified.

" I don't know Summer... We just have to stick together. He would only go for us if we were by ourselves. Look, soon we'll be at the shoot of the boys' video, and we will all be fine, okay? Just get home, have Harry spend the night and everything will be fine." She nodded her head. I knew she would be fine with Harry. But I'm prepared if Ethan comes back, I will kick his sorry ass or die trying... That's how much Summer means to me as a friend. We both knew what he was capable of, and this was just the beginning.

"Bring the boys back in Summer." She got up and opened the door signaling the boys to come back in. They were both playing with their phones. Summer told Harry what the plan was, and soon after they left. It was just me and Liam. He came by my bed and sat down next to me.

"Comfortable? " I asked chuckling. This actually felt pretty nice. It was cool to have a mice guy friend, all the guys I knew were douches.

"Yup, Do you mind? " He asked sweetly. Gaaaaaaaaah, he was soooooo cute!!!!!

"Of course not." I said with a smile. He held out his phone and it was on camera, I guess he wanted to take pictures. After he was done I was flipping through the channels until my Ipod rang. It was my notification saying Liam tweeted something, a picture I think. No!!! he didn't!!

"Liam!!!! " I whined. He just laughed. I read the post which said~

'Spending the night with my good friend Sirena. Hope she feels better soon. '

Aaaaw, Liam. I scrolled down looking at the comments.

'Wow, Liam is such a good friend'

'FOLLOW ME LIAM I LOVE U'

'Bitch better back off my man'

'Ew who is that? '

'Pleeeease don't tell me they're dating '

' Liam you could do so much better'

'I could see them together'

'You can tell, she is soooooo fake, what a whore'

...

Well then. That really hurt until it hit me.

"Liam, w-what are we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short, I will make two updates tomorrow (: