Chapter 4

Summer's p.o.v.

Hehehe. I took so many pictures... fireworks, me and Harry, Sirena and Liam, and a couple of groupies. I already knew what Sirena was making so, I made sure I took plenty of pictures for her little collage thing.

I went up to her. Damn. She's gonna be so mad at me. I went up to her and gave her her camera and all the pictures.

"Oh my gosh!!! Summer!!! " she was looking through all the pictures in awe. I saved one and gave it to Liam. It was a sideview of him and Sirena watching the fireworks. It was pretty cute.

I kept some of the pictures of me and Harry. He had pictures on his phone of us too. I thought it was really cute.

"I had fun tonight..." Harry whispers with his raspy voice at the crook of my neck.

"So did I..." I said laughing as we pecked each other then kissed for a little bit. I looked over to Sirena and Liam. They were laughing and she was really loving the picture. Your welcome Sirena. But there was a hint of sadness in her facial expression.

"You know, the fun doesn't have to end..." I laughed. I knew what he was talking about. When they say Harry is fast with girls, they really meant it.

"Not tonight Harry..." This guy, I swear.

"Well it was worth a shot. Hey I really wanna see you again..." He looked over to Sirena and Liam, as did I. They were smiling together looking at the picture," and I think Liam wants to see Sirena again too." I smiled.

"Okay, when do you want to meet up again?? "

"We're going to start shooting for our new music video for Best Song Ever... Do you guys wanna come?? " My mouth dropped open.

"Of course I want to go!!! I wanna meet Paul, and Baby Lux, and... and, ugh. Sorry, okay yes. Let me go ask Sirena." He nodded and grabbed his phone. He toyed with it while I ran up to Sirena.

"Dude, Harry just asked if we wanted to go watch them shoot for their new music video!!!! "

Sirena's p.o.v.

Is this really happening. Did they really invite us to watch them film their video. I wanted to go, but, I really wasn't sure.

I looked over to Liam with an energetic smile on his face.

"Should I?? Sh-should we??? " I was so nervous but why???

"Hell to the fucking yeah!!! When do you ever see a music video being made??? " I looked over to Liam.

"You should come Sirena, It will be really fun." Ok. I made up my mind.

"Alright I'll go." Summer started jumping up and down and squealing. I put my hand on her shoulder indicating her to calm down.  But she just grabbed me in a hug and made me jump with her.

"We should probably be getting home Summer. "

"Aaaaaaw, now??? "

"Well what else are we going to do?? " She pouted then nodded.

"Alright, let me go say bye to Harry." I nodded she was about to walk back to him until Liam's spoke.

"You know we could walk you back to your car." Me and Summer exchanged looks.

"Ok, yeah we'd like that Liam." I said.

****

Harry's p.o.v.

This was great. Me and Summer were hand in hand walking and so were Liam and Sirena. The best part is we get to see them again. Man, me and Liam did good. I definitely need to talk to him about this.

We finally reached their car. I put my hands on Summer's waist. She was 5'5, the average girl height. I leant down and we kissed. She was on her tippie toes. I kind of lifted her a little. I pulled back biting my lip and looking into her eyes.

At the corner of my eyes I could see Liam and Sirena doing the same. Now that surprised me. But I kept my focus on Summer. 

"I'll see you soon." I slipped my hand down her back pocket to grab her phone. I added me as a contact and slipped the phone back. We kissed one last time and I went by Liam's side. Sirena ... or Rena was already in the drivers seat. We waved them off as they drove away.

I turned to Liam and wiggled my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes.

"You get her number mate? " I asked. He smiled.

"Coarse! And I don't even have to ask you, Me and Sirena finished before you guys." He chuckled to himself. Louis pulled up in a Black SUV. We had them get the car while we walked the girls.

But then it came to me. Louis is going to ask so many questions. Ugh... yay. I'm just gonna text Summer, and I think Liam will do the same with Rena...

What a great and magical night.