Chapter 8

Summer's p.o.v.

It was too soon... I thought he was out of my life forever, but no. He always manages to find me. I was scared shitless and looked at Sirena. She was starting to tense up and I had a blanked expression on my face.

"Is everything alright love??? " Harry asked. He was so sweet... But you're probably wondering about the other guy I was talking about.

Well, not too long ago, I had a boyfriend named Ethan. He was sort of... lets say, abusive in our relationship. Soon it became really bad. I couldn't get away from him, he would literally stalking me. Watch me wherever I go and whatever I do. Follow me wherever I go. It was just bad. But Sirena and a couple of my other friends helped me get out of my situation with him. But now he's back... and I don't know what to do.

"Love??? " Harry suddenly said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. u-u-uh, s-sorry, its really nothing Harry." I stuttered almost my whole sentence. He looked at me with the 'yeah right' facial expression.

"You sure??? You know Summer you can tell me. Not just now, but anytime, you can tell me anything. It might seem kind of fast, but I really like you Summer, and I really want to get to know you. But can you please tell me what's wrong??? "

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say...

Sirena's p.o.v.

I glared at him. That filthy bastard. If he tries to come near Summer again I will beat him to death. I looked over to Harry and started to read his lips of what he was saying.

I...really... want to... get to... know you...bla bla... can you... tell... me what's wrong.

uh oh.

They can't know, they don't need to know. Not yet at least... I looked at Summer who didn't speak at all. So me being me, I decided to butt in.

"Hey guys, I think we should just get going and um... uh, skip the movie for today." I looked over at Summer who was relieved.

"Yeah I think so too." Summer said agreeing and nodded her head too many times.

"What??? Why???" Liam interrupted quite loudly which made me jump.

"Er-uuuh." I looked at Summer.

"Oooooh look a butterfly..." I glared at her. Wow, thanks for your help Summer.

" Well, there's not much of a reason, but-"

" Well then, let's go!! " Liam grabbed my hand and dragged me to the line. Harry did the same with Summer. We were literally right across from Ethan. I knew that we would have to face him sooner or later.... but it HAD to be sooner!!! He turned around and smirked, his eyes burning untie and Summer's souls, But I had THE look, that could scare people that scared me. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He looked at Summer, eyeing her up and down and licked his lips. Dirty bastard...

"What was that love?? " Oh shit... I turned to Liam who had a confused expression on his face. I must have said they last part out loud.

" I'll tell you later." I turned to Ethan who was walking straight towards us.