Chapter 16

Thalia's P.O.V.

OH

MY

GOD

.

I'M IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE LIAM PAYNE AND THE HARRY STYLES. HOLY SHIT I THINK IM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Earth to Thalia!!!!" Sirena Yelled. I looked at her. "You know you should really close your mouth." She said. Oops. I obeyed what she told me.

We all heard a knock on the door. I started to have a panic attack thinking it was the other boys but when the door opened it was just the doctor. I sighed in relief.

"Hey doc," Sirena said with a smile.

"Hey Sirena, how are you feeling?"

"Great! Still a bit soar, but I'm fine."

"Well that's good to hear.Here, since you say you feel much better today, lets check out that rib of yours." Sirena nodded. But I had no idea what was happening. When I was texting her I didn't ask for the whole story. I just asked what hospital she was at and drove straight there and here I am. When the doctor went out I hit everyone with a bunch of questions.

Summer's P.O.V.

What happened?

How did you guys even meet?

Where?

What did the doctor mean check out Sirena's ribs?

What are those bruises on Sirena's neck?

Thalia was very curious. I can't even keep up with all the other ten thousand questions she's asking.

"THALIA CALM DOWN!" I yelled.

"NOT UNTIL SOMEONE TELLS ME HOW U EVEN MET LIAM AND HARRY AND HOW YOU GUYS EVEN ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL!!!!!" Thalia yelled back.

"IT WAS ETHAN OK???" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The room fell silent and Thalia's mouth was once again wide open. "It... was Ethan." I shed a tear but quickly wiped it away. I learned it the hard way he wasn't worth any of my tears. He wasn't worth anything.

"Oh my gosh..." Thalia whispered loud enough for all of us to hear. She walked up to me slowly. She leaned by my ear and whispered, "He's back?" I nodded. She looked at all of us sternly then back at me. "We'll talk about this later." She said without further notice. The room was silent.

The doctor came in shortly. They placed Sirena in a wheelchair and wheeled her out of the room to the check up area. We all either stared around the room or at the floor waiting for Sirena to come out. I didn't want to tell the story, and I was hoping Sirena would. But yet again, she passed out and didn't even know what happened to me yet.

Before I knew it, the door opened, I thought it would be the doctor. But I completely forgot Sirena had invited the other boys. Niall and Thalia's eyes met and sparks flew. Niall hesitated at first but attempted to start a conversation.

"H-hi" Niall said. When I thought they were going to start having a conversation, Thalia fainted. Niall looked scared and I started to laugh at the expression on his face. He looked at me seriously and I immediately stopped laughing.

" Oh my god!!! What did I do wrong???"

"Niall Niall Niall... It's not the fact of what you did wrong, you didn't do anything." I said. He looked confused. "Ugh. Dude, she has like a humungous crush on you!!!!" His cheeks went all red and he smiled at the ground.

"Well, um... this is nice and all, but you know, she's still unconscious..." Liam reminded everyone.

"She'll be fine." I said. They all looked at me seriously. "KIDDING! I'm kidding, can a few of you put her in the chair next to me?" As soon as I said that Niall and Liam carried her into the chair. I got up and walked in front of her. I looked at her for a second thinking of a way to wake her up. Then it hit me. I slapped her face.

"OWWWW!!!" She screeched. She looked at me and I had an innocent smile on my face. "Why in the hell did u do that?????" She said angrily.

"So u can talk to Niall and get to know each other better... DUH." She looked at me still mad that I slapped her. Oh well.

Sirena was wheeled back in the hospital bed.

"Sirena!!!!!! Summer slapped me!!!!" I smiled at her but she looked at me sternly, her mature and motherly instincts kicking in.

"Summer say sorry." She said to me.

"No."

"SUMMER NOW."

"POTATO."

"NOOOW!!" She screamed. I crossed my arms and started to pout. Harry looked at me and then walked up to me.

"Come on Summer. If you say sorry, I'll buy more Nutella for tonight." Harry whispered in my ear. I thought about it for a second and then nodded.

"I'm sorry for hitting you Thalia." I said.

"It's ok. You were only trying to help."  She said.

The doctor came in again and we all looked at him.

"Well, I have.... news."

here we go.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's good to be back :)