Enough

After ample time had passed, it was hard to tell how many days with no natural light, you were frustrated, bored and ready to escape.

By measuring Bruto's visits, you concluded that you had been here for at least a week maybe more. Bruto would take you to the bathroom what seemed like three times a day, offering you food twice. Each time you studied everything you could, trying to find a way to escape, or some sort of weapon. The last time you had gone to the bathroom, you had noticed Bruto had been a little slack, not holding your arm, but walking in front of you. Just maybe, you could finally get out of this hell hole.

That morning, or at last what you thought was morning, you were ready, your nerves on high alert, hoping he was just as lack today as he had been yesterday. The door opened, and he stood there, a bored expression on his face. As you came closer, he turned and started off, not even waiting for you. So far, everything was going perfect. As soon as he came to the bathroom, he opened the door and waited for you. You went to walk inside, but at the last minute pushed him. It startled him so much that it worked, he fell backwards into the room.

Locking the door, you ran down the hallway, past dozens of doors, trying to find one that looked promising. You could hear Bruto banging behind you, and you knew it wouldn't be long before your escape was noticed. Finally you came to a T intersection, and you turned left, hoping you chose wisely. It was a short hallway, with a door at the end. Taking a deep breath you pushed through the door, gasping in relief when you realized you had made it outside.

The fresh air smelled amazing, and you took a deep breath before running once again. You had no idea where you were headed, but as long as it was away from there you were fine with it.

Surrounding the small metal building you had been trapped in was a long grassy field, and you steered towards the trees that ran the end of the field, locking in on them as your Destination. Lungs burning, you ran as fast as you could, your legs cramping from the lack of movement the past week. By the time you reached the trees you were exhausted, but happy that your plan had worked so far.

Leaning against a tree, you had your eyes closed, trying to catch your breath when a voice filled you with dread. "I tried to warn you. Why didn't you listen to me?"

Crowley was sitting on a stump in the middle of the trees, acting as if it was a throne, and he didn't have a care in the world. He was still dressed in his clean cut black suit, and for a moment you wanted to smear mud all over it, just to spite him. "You knew I would try to escape. I couldn't stay there."

He stood up, brushing imaginary dirt from his suit, before speaking again. "We both knew you would try to escape, I had just been hoping you would have been smarter than that. Now we have to go to plan B."

You started backing up, planning on trying to run away again, knowing it was futile but needing to try again. After two steps, you turned and ran, only getting five feet before running smack into Crowley's chest.

"My dear, when will you learn you can't run from a Demon. Now come on, I need to take you to plan B." He said, grasping your arm. Before you could do anything, he had transported you, and now you were standing in a new room, one that looked about the same as your last, but at least this one included it's own bathroom.
"Another cage?" You asked. You had thought plan B would have been much worse.

"Oh no, this is just where you will sleep when you aren't working, which won't be often. I just brought you here so you could get cleaned up, and in your uniform."

"My uniform?" You asked, confused.

"Well yes, since you couldn't be a good little girl and stay put, I have a new place to keep you far away from Dean Winchester. He will never think to look for you here."

With that being said, Crowley pushed you into the bathroom, and shut the door behind you. No matter what happened next, a shower sounded amazing, and you decided to take a quick one, not trusting Crowley to barge in on you. Turning the water to hot, you climbed under the spray, moaning as the water poured over you, feeling clean for the first time in a while. There was soap and shampoo for you to use, and you cleansed yourself, feeling much more human.

Turning the water off, you noticed with dismay that Crowley had been in the bathroom while you had been in the shower. Your dirty clothes had been taken, and in its place was a small pile of cloth, surely not big enough to be considered clothing. You take a piece, and held it in front of you, trying to figure out if it belonged on the top or bottom.

"Um Crowley? How does this go on?" You asked through the closed door.

"Open the door, and I will help you." He said, and making sure your towel was securely in place, you opened it. He stood in the doorway, and with a click of his fingers you were dressed. If you could call yourself dressed. The bottoms were hot shorts, very tight spandex, a deep red color. The top was a crop top, ending right below your breasts, with a deep V that showed most of your cleavage. You felt exposed, and uncomfortable.

"Here." Crowley said, handing you a pair of knee high black boots. Sliding the boots, you turned to him once again. Crowley snapped his fingers again, and you looked in the mirror, noticing your hair was now dried and fixed in a sleek pony tail, with heavy eyeliner and red eye shadow gracing your eyes. Your lips were painted a deep red, and you no longer recognized yourself in the mirror.

"Now what? Please don't say I'm a stripper, because I can't dance to save my life." You told him, hands on your hips, just biding your time until he was gone and you could try to escape again.

"No, not a stripper. Follow me." Crowley said, holding the door open for you. Once you were in the hallway, he grasped your arm, and you walked down the hall, nerves rattling you.

As you came closer to the door at the end, sounds of partying became louder, and you glanced at Crowley in dismay. He just smiled, before opening the door, and shoving you inside. What you saw shocked you to the core.