No Help

As Lucifer held you tightly to him, his hand rubbing circles against your neck, Dean's entire body tensed up. He raced forward, only to be thrown back against the bars of the cage. Sam was too shaken up to do anything but sit there, but Cas came rushing forward just to meet the same fate as Dean.

"Tsk, tsk." Lucifer teased them, his hand moving up, squeezing your neck tight enough that you couldn't draw a complete breath. "You keep trying, and I might just get fed up and end this sweet little girl's life. You don't want that, do you?"

Breathing heavily, Dean stood off to the side, Cas and a shaken Sammy beside him. Dean's eyes were on you, pleading with you not to do anything stupid. 

"There, that's better. It's been quite a while since I've had visitors, and it's a nice change." He conversed, his hand slowly releasing your neck until you could breathe normally again. "I just wish it was a social call, and not because you needed something."

"Let her go and then we can talk." Dean growled, making Lucifer laugh.

"Let go of this pretty thing? I think not." He teased Dean, his other arm wrapping possessively around your waist. 

Not wanting to be the damsel in distress any longer, you winked at Dean, who shook his head no at you, before slamming your elbow back, into Lucifer's ribs. Shoving your foot behind you, you stomped down as hard as you could on his foot. Hearing him grunt, you started to pull away from him, Dean reaching for you to pull you as far away as possible.

Thinking you had gotten away, you were shocked to find out Lucifer had grabbed you by your hair, pulling you backwards, right back into his arms. "Y/N!" Dean yelled, rushing forward only to be slammed back again. "You bitch." Lucifer growled deep and low, the teasing in his voice long gone. 

Wrapping his hand around your neck again, he shoved you against the bars, the back of your head colliding painfully. Still cutting off your air supply, he raised his hand. "Now, I know it's not polite to hit women, but I am Lucifer after all." He remarked, before smashing his fist against your cheek. 

In the background you could hear Sam, Dean and Cas fighting against the hold Lucifer still had on them. Your cheek pounding with pain, you raised your face, spitting in his. It was a horrible idea, and you knew it, but you also knew that if he was utterly distracted with you, his hold on them might slip. At least you were hoping. 

With an inhuman growl, he let go, both hands pounding against you, hitting everywhere he could manage, your face, your chest, your stomach. Each hit was hard, with his supernatural powers behind them, and you wanted to curl into a ball. As his hand came down to connect with your face again, Dean raced forward, tackling an unsuspecting Lucifer to the ground. Sam raced forward, leaning down to check on you, while Cas went to help Dean.

"Go help Dean." You tried ordering Sam through your busted lip, but he shook his head. 

"Dean would kill me if I didn't protect you." He argued, the two of you watching as Dean and Cas were barely holding their own against Lucifer. 

"What's the chance we all make it out of here anyways?" You asked, as Dean went flying once again. Landing against the side of the cage, he lay there, shaking his head to clear it. Stalking towards him, you could tell Lucifer was bent on killing him. "Sam, you need to go save him!" You exclaimed, just as Cas jumped back up, wrapping himself around Lucifer's shoulders. They both fell to the ground, just as you heard Rowena start chanting some sort of spell.

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed, hearing it too. Dean was staggering to his feet, moving to help Cas again but a bright light filled the entire cage. Covering your eyes, you waited to see what would happen. It wasn't until you landed with a thump on the ground that you chanced opening them. All four of you were out of the cage, and it was empty. Dean was struggling to his feet, as was Cas. Sam was kneeling down, his hand on your knee as he tried to make sure you were okay. 

"Where's Lucifer?" You asked, as Dean came over, taking his brother's spot.

"Back in his cage." Rowena announced as she stood next to Crowley, looking unhappy. 

Dean gently cupped your cheek, wincing at the bruises and cuts lining your face. "You okay?"

"i just got beat up by Lucifer, but yeah I'll be okay." You answered him, as you watched Cas. "Not sure he will be though." 

Dean looked Cas' way, before shrugging. "He got beat up pretty good in there too. He'll be fine." Dean told you, before helping you to your feet. Your ribs were sore, and your face was already starting to swell, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. Especially with Dean's arm around you. 

Sam led the way past Crowley and Rowena, while Dean stayed by your side, helping you out into the hallway. It wasn't long until you were back outside, and you took a breath of fresh air, trying to clear the smell of brimstone. Gently sitting down in the back of the Impala, you watched as Dean walked over to Cas. As they talked, you peered at Cas closely, wondering why he seemed a little different somehow. 

"Sam, do you think Cas is acting different?" You asked him as he climbed into the passengers seat. Sam looked over to where Dean was patting Cas on the back.

"No, don't think so." He answered, just as Dean came back. Leaving the wondering to yourself, you listened to Sam explain what had happened between him and Lucifer. Leaning back, you let the two of them talk, knowing if you missed anything important Dean would catch you up. Closing your one good eye, you let the gentle rocking of the car soothe you, lulling you to sleep as Dean headed back towards the bunker.