Crowley

"Crowley what do you want? Are you missing your Demon buddy?" You asked, sarcasm covering your nervousness. You had never felt comfortable around him, and after that time with Demon Dean, you were even more unsettled around him.

He smiled down at you, and you resisted the urge to run, knowing you had no chance against the King of Hell. "Darling, why can't you realize I came to see you?"

You shook your head, not believing him. "Why?"

He reached up to brush his knuckles against your cheek, but you flinched, causing his eyes to darken. Before he could answer, your phone went off in your pocket, your ringtone a loud, classic rock song.

"Why don't you answer that?" Crowley told you, and you did, surprised that he didn't mind.

"Dean!" You answered, a little breathless, your nervousness affecting your voice.

He automatically knew something was up. "Y/N,was is it?"

"I  have a visitor." You said, watching Crowley the entire time.

Crowley grabbed the phone from your hand, and you stood there, frozen as Crowley winked at you before putting it up to his ear. "Hello Squirrel."

You couldn't hear what Dean said, but he must have been yelling, because Crowley pulled the phone away from ear for a second. "Really? Is that how you are going to talk to the person currently standing with your girl?"

"Crowley, put him on speaker!" You begged, frustrated, but he just shrugged his shoulders at you. 

"Yeah, I know, if I touch her, yada yada. But Dean, you're hundreds of miles away, and I'm standing right next to her." Crowley said calmly.

You stepped forward, reaching up to grasp the phone from Crowley's hand, but with a flick of his wrist he had you trapped against a tree, unable to move. It was then he finally followed your demand, pressing the speaker phone button, holding it out in between you. "So squirrel, this is how this is going to work." He started, but you interrupted him.

"Dean!" You yelled.

"Y/N, are you okay? I don't know what Crowley thinks he's up to, but whatever it is, he won't get away with it." Dean promised.

Crowley pressed the button, shutting the speaker off, before placing it against his phone again. "See Dean, she is here, and perfectly fine, for now. But I've decided I need a new pet, and she will do perfectly. After all, she was able to handle the Demon version of you."

Whatever Dean said, it was loud enough you could hear his voice from where you were held, but you couldn't make out the words. "So Dean, if I were you, I would let her go, and move on with your life. Otherwise it won't end well, for you and for her." Crowley said, before hanging up and tossing the phone behind him, where it fell hidden in the thick foliage.

"Crowley, what the hell are you planning?" You asked, pushing against the invisible force holding you to the tree. 

He slowly sauntered over to you, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He said, before running his hand along your cheek. 

You turned your head, trying to get away from his touch. "Crowley, please, just let me go. Then you won't be on Dean's hit list." You begged.

"Here's the deal Y/N. There is no way I'm letting you go back to Dean. You can either come with me, or I can send you back to that club." He threatened, and you shivered.

"But you still haven't told me why?" You insisted.

"What if I don't have a reason, other than I've always been jealous of Dean." Crowley told you, and it wasn't what you had been expecting.

"Are you kidding me?" You asked.

His eyes darkened in anger. "Why would I be kidding about something like this?" He asked. "Don't worry, you will see the truth soon enough." He told you, before grabbing your arm.

Before you could even blink, the forest faded away, and you were soon in a stone room. "What the hell Crowley? Where am I?"

Glancing around, you noticed no windows, the entire walls made out of gray stone, some covered with tapestries depicting scenes of violence and torture. There was a huge black iron bed placed in the middle of the room, covered in a comforter of black and red.  An armoire sat against the far wall, and two chairs and a fireplace finished the medieval look off.

"Hell, my dear, you're in my own personal suite in Hell." He told you, glancing around the room with pride.

"But why?" You asked again, not believing that he cared for you for a moment. 

"There are two reasons. First, I really did need a new pet, and I figured you would do quite nicely. Second, I've just found out my mother is alive and well, and I was hoping you would be able to keep her company."  He told you.

"Your mother? As in your real Mom, from hundreds of years ago?" You replied, dumbfounded. 

He sighed, before sitting down in a plush arm chair in front of the non lit fireplace. "Yes, that mother. She's a witch, a powerful one, and she found me." 

You sat down next to him, knowing there was nowhere to escape just yet, so you would try to find out everything you could. Maybe it would come in handy. "And that's not a good thing?" You asked.

Conjuring up a glass full of whiskey, he offered you one, but you declined. "No, it's most assuredly not. She's evil, a horrible person, and that's something coming from the King of Hell."

"And you want me to keep her company? Why?" You still couldn't quite understand why he wanted you.

"Yes, I want you to keep an eye on her, see if she slips, or does anything weird. I don't trust her, never have." He told you, before taking a sip of his whiskey.

"And if I do this? What do I get in return? Do I get to go back?" You questioned him, your heart sinking at the look on his face.

He shook his head, a smirk on his face. "You get to live. Maybe here, or at that club. Depending on how well you do, and how I feel." 

Your heart plummeting, you knew you would have to go along, at least until you, or Dean, could figure out a way out of this mess.