I have no idea where I am.

Harry POV

When I woke up this morning I didn't picture myself in a gay bar. Well, unfortunately, that's where I am right now. I have no idea how, but I'm guessing it was Hermione. Wait... she's mad at me. It couldn't of been her. I stand up from my chair, my head spinning.

"What the–"

"Woah there cutie! Watch where you're stepping."

I turn around and lock eyes with the guy who caught me. He has hazel eyes and light brown hair styled in a quiff. His face wears a proud smirk. My eyes scan him from his eyebrow piercing to his muscle top. Suddenly, my eyes snap back up to meet his.

"A-Aiden!" I gasp, stepping back shakily.

"Do I know you?" He asks, raising his pierced eyebrow. Thank god he doesn't know who I am. Well, of course, I look very different now. For starters, I have nicer clothes and—if possible—my hair is messier. I turn around with a shake of my head, jogging away.

"Aye! Emerald eyes!"

I gasp, turning around to glare at him before stomping off. How could he know? How the hell could he know that that's what Draco used to call me back in third year!? My anger rises at the thought of anyone other than Draco calling me that, especially him.

I continue to walk through the bar, occasionally getting shoved or whistled at. Surprisingly, it's not at all what I imagined. To he honest... I pictured a giant place filled with black lights and middle aged pedophiles. It's actually brighter and filled with college students. Soon, I find the back door, taking a breath of fresh air as I leave the bar.

I have no idea where I am.

I take out my phone, dialing Sirius' number. After four rings he doesn't pick up and it goes to voice mail.

"Fuck."

I walk towards the road, frowning. I'll just walk home, I guess. Though, I have no fucking clue where home is. Wait. I have a boyfriend. I pull my phone back out and dial Draco's number, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Dray! Thank God you picked up..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Uh- well.."

"Spit it out."

"That's what she s–"

"Harry!"

"Fine. I'm at a gay bar."

"...what?"

"I'm at a ga–"

"Yeah, I heard that.. Why the hell are you at a gay bar?"

"I have no clue. I just woke up in a booth."

"Do you know where you are?"

"No."

"Well, look around. See anything? Street signs, build boards..?"

"Um... There's a build board for McDonalds.. and.. Oh! It's near the intersection between 5th street and Pine."

"Okay. I know where that is. I'll be there soon, babe."

"How are you gonna get here?"

"I have my ways, Potter."

"Alright. Love you. See you soon."

"Love you too. Bye."

The call ends and I sigh in relief, leaning against the wall of the bar building. I love that blonde ball of sass.