Chapter 2; Best Part Of Believe Is The Lie

Brendon stared at his still naked body in the mirror examining the bruises and scratches that littered his bony rib cage. Mr. S had gone to sleep after lashing him nineteen times with a belt and then made Brendon give him a blowjob. Brendon knew it was his fault, the chicken was slightly overcooked because he had gotten distracted by daydreams.

There were areas across his ribs that had small cuts on top of old scars. Brendon used to misbehave a lot, he didn't mean to, there were just a lot of rules to follow in Mr. Shapiro's house and it used to be hard to remember all of them. He was breaking one right now, Go to sleep promptly after Mr. S, this was one he rarely broke because the older man usually used Brendon as a teddy bear and it was hard to wiggle free from his grasp.

But tonight, the bruises hurt too bad and Mr.Shapiro's tight grip made him uncomfortable. He couldn't exactly breathe, Brendon's back throbbed and he knew that it was bleeding,so that's why he got out of bed and tip-toed to the bathroom.

    The rules of the house were quite simple and if not performed properly, it could end in terrible punishment. Like tonight, he got off easy tonight with a moderate beating and no dinner. These were the rules:

• Rule One: After Mr. Shapiro leaves, do all the chores; consisting of cleaning and snipping the leaves of the bonsai trees.

• Rule 2: Make food for Mr. Shapiro and then if it is good make food for yourself.

• Rule 3: Do not think about the outside world- do not ask Mr. S about the outside world.

• Rule 4: Do not look outside the windows.

• Rule 5: Do not take a shower until Mr. S says so.

• Rule 6: Do not use his computer.

(Brendon didn't really care about that rule, he would get off with an easy beating if he were caught.)

• Rule7: Do not be rude.

• Rule 8: Go to sleep promptly after he does

• Rule 9: Ask before dressing or undressing

• Rule 10: Never complain about sex or punishment

After turning around and looking at his bleeding back on more time, Brendon turned off the bathroom light and quietly slipped back in the bedroom and wiggled back into bed. He made sure he was in the same position so that Mr. S wouldn't be suspicious when he awoke.

Brendon has trouble getting back to sleep, but doesn't get up again in fear of waking the older. The boy repeats the rules at least ten times before he finally passes out of exhaustion. When he opens his eyes, he hears Mr. Shapiro's car leave the driveway, and Brendon sighs in relief, he wanted to spend the least amount of time with Mr. Shapiro as he possibly could without breaking the rules.

Brendon was conflicted with himself, he wanted to follow the rules, he really did. But what's the point? What was the point of following all of these rules, he wouldn't get a reward, so why bother? Why bother following rules besides the fact that he could get beaten?

  Brendon sighs and shakes his head, these were the thoughts, he would be punished for. Standing up, Brendon walks to the closet and grabs his clothes, which was only a pair of underwear and a long t-shirt. Which was the only exception to the rule number eight, he had to get dressed for the day if he was nude for a special circumstances.

The boy sighs and walks downstairs and starts to pick up the mess in the kitchen, where Mr. Shapiro ate a quick breakfast. Once he was done washing the pans and Mr. Shapiro's coffee mug, Brendon sits down and lays down on the couch again. He really didn't want to do his chores, but then he repeated the rules to himself and got up to do his chores.

The younger starts to vacuum the kitchen and then goes to living room. He stacks Mr. Shapiro's students' papers at the side, and sighs again, eyeing the papers. Why couldn't he go outside? He can handle these primitive people. Brendon could be strong!

The boy paces the living room, thoughts running through his mind. Maybe, just maybe, somehow he can convice Mr. S, but he then lets out a frustrated sigh, there was no way he was going to let Brendon outside. Never. Peaking wouldn't be bad right? Right. He nods to himself, with confidence. Looking outside, no harm done.

Brendon walks upstairs to the empty room at the front of the house. He pulls the plywood off of the windows, the light shining through, the light practically burning his eyes. Brendon covers his face with his hands and once his eyes have readjusted to the light, he looks outside. And he just feels sick.

What a fucking liar.

---

A/N

Hello again! So most of this chapter I have to give credits to Madisen, they did a great job adding to it. So yeah! See you guys later!

- Tyler